Chapter 4: C

'you're different from us, that's why people make fun of you..'

Author's P.O.V.

After few days of hiding in their house, Jimin's parents decided to drop him to his school due to the humiliation he suffered on their acquaintance party.. The principal and the whole board of directors were sorry about the whole scenario and promised his parents that it won't happen again.. But because of the amount of tears their son has shed, they can't ignore the chance to leave..
So after they finalized the transfer slip, Jimin was free from his nightmare..

He will going back to Beijing to finish his studies..

This is the last time that he will cry over the people who used to humiliate him.. THE NEXT TIME THEY WILL SEE HIM, THEY WILL SEE THE RESULT OF THEIR UNFAIR TREATMENT..

THEY TAINTED THE POOR BOY WITH HATRED AND WRATH..

SOMETHING THAT WON'T CHANGE FOREVER..

*****************************

7 years later..

{'Jungkook, what the hell!! When will you visit us here?'}

'Hyung, you know how busy I was with my work.. How's Taetae-hyung?'

{'He's fine.. We just came back from Hawaii after celebrating our 4th year anniversary.. How's the operation 'finding Jimin' so far?'}

'Well, still negative.. I've been searching him all over the internet and all over Beijing but he wasn't there..'

{'Then maybe you should just give up.. God! It's been 7 years.. What if he got a family? What if he's happy now with his life? Stop assuming things that he might like you..'}

'You don't know what will happen in the future, so I still do whatever I can..'

{'I just don't want you to get hurt.. Jimin left the school without saying anything.. So why are you still searching for him?'}

'Because I realized everything.. Because I finally knew his importance in my life.. Maybe he's not that attractive like anyone else, but who cares? I-I like him so much.. I only knew my feelings after he left.. /sobs/'

{'Well, good luck on finding him.. I wish you guys had a happy ending too..'}

*****************************

Jimin finally came back from The Netherlands after 7 years of studying.. He was currently taking up masters degree in Dentistry.. While he was away, Jimin made sure that he'll take good care of himself.. He undergo fitness training, skin care and confidence and self-esteem program.. The old him that hates himself is dead.. He was a better version of the old JIMIN..

Jimin:

'Hey Jiminie, look here!' Jihoon exclaimed from afar

Jimin searched for the owner of the voice and found his two nephews widely smiling.. They missed him so much to the point that Chanyeol usually visited him in The Netherlands..

'welcome back beautiful!!' Chanyeol engulfed him into a tight hug and kissed the top of his head.

'/lightly punch his abs/ Who's beautiful now, huh? I'm manly!!' He giggles. 'But thank you, I know I'm beautiful..'

'Will you stay for good? Please?' Jihoon pout and blink his eyes like an adorable cat..

'Yeah I will.. I'll be applying for work in IVY Dental Clinic here at Seoul.. /giggles/ I'll give you two some free dental care..' He patted the younger's head and walked side by side with the two guys.. 'How's the training so far??'

'Well, it was good! I'll be debuting in a group with 12 members this April 8th..' Chanyeol proudly uttered. He carries the latter's bags to their van and ushered Jimin inside.. 'Make sure to put your seatbelt, kiddo..'

'Shut up Elf! I hate your stupid ears..' He barked.

************************************

As soon as they arrived home, Jimin signed heavily.. Who would have thought that he'll come back to this place, right? It was the place where the old Jimin used to love.. The naive and innocent boy who easily trust people..

Well, he was dead..

Seven fucking years ago..

And what's more to that?

He gave the new Jimin a lesson..

On how to love himself more and defend himself on people who wanted to abuse him..

*****************************

The following week after Jimin came back from The Netherlands, he started working.. The dental clinic is 20 minutes away from their house and it's also near the shopping district .. While attending one of the client's request, a text just came from unknown number.. At first, he didn't even bother caring about it, yet when it started receiving multiple texts from the same number, it scares him..

What if it's a prank??

Yes, it can be..

But, it can also be an emergency..

So he read the messages..

And what surprised him is the content of the message..

It says:

TO MR. PARK JIMIN,

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE 75TH SEOUL ARTS HIGH SCHOOL GRAND ALUMNI HOMECOMING PARTY.. THIS IS JACKSON WANG, PRESIDENT OF THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION.. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A REUNION PARTY FOR EVERYONE WHO BECAME PART OF THE DIAMOND YEARS OF OUR BELOVED SCHOOL..

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

VENUE: S.A.H.S. Gymnasium
Time: 7:00pm onwards
Date: April 27th, 20××

'Monte haut, rêve haut, crois-y' [Soar high, dream high, believers]