Chapter 3: T

'That's new to us, Jimin! We didn't know that you're a fashion terrorist!'

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin's life had been so messed up since that day.. His friends started asking him about who's better or who's more manlier, making him more hurt.. He wasn't involved in the choices, as always..

He tried avoiding them as long as possible.. He doesn't even hang out on the cafeteria and rather choose to read books on the library.. It's good thing too, considering the fact that their quarterly exams are coming up..

As he went home, he can't help but to cry alone.. People are being mean to him even if he tried his best to act cool..

'Am I really unlovable? Is that because of my face?? Or because of my body?? Yeah, for sure it's because of my body..

Jimin stared at the mirror and continue doubting his whole appearance.. When was the last time he went to gym to exercise? When was the last time he went to dermatology clinic for his acne and blackheads removal? When was the last time he used his contacts instead of specs?? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE FELT GOOD FOR HIMSELF?

The answer?

Few years ago..

Back in his freshmen year..

Chanyeol visited him from Beijing and became his gym buddy..

He had a fitted physique back then..

Before he started indulging himself to the temptation of food and laziness..

And now, he's paying for the aftermath..

*****************************

He called Chanyeol to ask for advice.. Jimin was so confused whether he should attend the party or just stay home.. He can't actually look at himself in the mirror anymore, He just wanted to hide from the judgemental people in this society..

{'Hello?'}

'Channie-hyung?? Please tell me what to do.. /sobs/ I-I can't think properly..'

{'Jiminie? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone dumped you or hurt you?! Should I come?'}

'H-hyung.. /hic/ Am I unlovable?? Almost all of my friends were so popular with the girls, yet me, I'm a nobody.. /sighs/ Now tell me, what should I do to gain people's love?'

{'Who told you that you're unlovable, huh?! Tell me so that I can punch some sense out of his stupidity..'}

'My friends told me that I'm a fashion terrorist and weird..'

{'Then stop hanging out with those freaks! They're not your real friends.. Maybe they are just using you whenever they're in trouble.. You're like an escape route for them..'}

'B-but... A-aren't we friends?? And friends shouldn't hurt each other..'

{Jiminie, Jiminie, Jiminie, you're so naive.. The world isn't as beautiful as you think.. This isn't a movie with twists and turns.. THIS IS REALITY, AND THE FACT THAT YOUR FRIENDS ARE TREATING YOU LIKE A TRASH, THEN YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS NOT HEALTHY.. Stop daydreaming and have a sense of pride!! You're a senior highschool student now! You must know what's true and what's fake..}