Alternative Ending {Special Chapter}

{a/n: Sorry for the unexpected chapter readers.. I know it was already done, yet a part of me felt like some of you hates the ending.. So this PART didn't include the scene where Jiminie was talking to his grandchild.. ENJOY!!}

Author's P.O.V.

After the party for their engagement, Jungkook found his lovely fiancé looking at the night sky, smiling.. He didn't realize that the latter was there, and the fact that Jungkook's embrace made him surprise, then he believes that Jimin is having deep thoughts..

'Baby?? Are you alright?? You're spacing out the whole time I was looking at you.. Is there something wrong??' He asked while caressing the smaller's tummy with his thumb.

'Oh nothing.. I was just thinking about our life as married couple.. Would you still date me even after 10 years of our marriage?? Would you still kiss me even if I got wrinkles on my forehead?? Would you still hold my hand even if we had grandchildren??

Would you still marry me on our golden anniversary??'

Jungkook gently turn him around and cupped both of his cheeks.. This is the real reason why he love Jimin so much.. He wanted a future with him.. A life with lots of happiness and tears..

'/look at his eyes/ I'm gonna love you even if the world would end, or aliens would attack us.. I even protect you once the zombie outbreak started.. I will never let go of your hand even if the ship will sink or the volcano erupts..

I will fight for you till the end, Park Jimin.. I'm gonna make sure that we'll end up living and dying together.. That's what true love is..'

Jimin can't help but to smile at Jungkook's corny speech.. He knew that the his fiancé has a shy nature and he understand him without a doubt.. For Jimin, nothing is worth to have than to be his husband..

'/blushes/ Your speech was based from the movies we watched for the past two years.. Even if you try hiding the facts, I know every single titles of your favourite films, no need to explain..' Jimin smiled and ruffles his hair. 'But thank you.. I wouldn't feel so loved if I didn't came back to Seoul.. I know that even if I try so hard to forget about you, my heart would still remember.. And Jeon Jungkook was the only one for me.. I love you so much, baby..'

'I love you too..' He intertwined their hands. 'Now, come on.. The weather is too cold out here.. Maybe we can make love to reduce the chills??'

'Sounds good to me..'

The end.