Chapter 5: H

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin came home tired and stressed after receiving the text from the alumni association of his old school.. How will he react to this kind of message whereas he was going to meet his old schoolmates and fake friends?

He asked his parents and cousins about their opinion.. Some of them agreed and some were hesitant for the possibilities of meeting his old bullies.. Jimin was so done of hiding.. He wanted them to see that the boy they used to make fun before is now a successful dentist for the celebrities.. HE WAS FAR MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN HIS OTHER CLASSMATES WHO ENDED UP GETTING MARRIED WITHOUT HAVING 8 DIGIT NUMBER IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT..

JIMIN HAS IT.. HE BECAME PART OF THE HIGHER SOCIETY AFTER WORKING FOR HOURS IN THE FOREIGN LAND.. HE CAN EVEN BUY 20 CONDO UNITS, 4 LAMBORGHINI CARS AND TWO DANCING STUDIO..

WAS THAT ENOUGH TO MAKE EVERYONE BOW UNDER HIM?

'Well, if you would ask me, I would definitely attend that stupid party..' Chanyeol said. 'You're no longer the old fatty ass nerd that they used to bully.. YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SWAN, JIMIN.. GO AND GET YOUR CROWN..'

'Fuck that stupid plastic crown, hyung.. I can buy a better crown for myself..' He sassed. Park Jimin is way better NOW, SO FUCK OFF BULLIES..

'Well you better find a perfect outfit for that event.. Want me to ask my designer to help you?'

'You will?! /eyes widen in amusement/ Well, thank you hyung!! I promise, I'll treat you meals for a month, together with Baek-hyung and Jongin too!!' Jimin grinned and embrace his cute cousin.. {a/n: Well, Jongin auditioned in SM Entertainment and became a trainee.. He looks better now too..}

Jongin:

Baekhyun:

Baekhyun:

'You better do that or I'll haunt you even in hell

'You better do that or I'll haunt you even in hell..' And with that, they both laugh..

************************************

Chanyeol had been very busy after their debut.. They've been doing a series of shows in different TV network and different shows everyday.. But even so, he kept his words to call his cousin every night to ask him about the preparations for the party..

Jimin, on the other hand, was too focused on what should he act infront of his batchmates.. Should he act like a diva?? Probably not.. Being airy is not his type..

He'll make sure to be a BITCHY QUEEN like he did in his college years to make people know their place..

YES, He won't be needing his halo and angel wings on that night.. He will be the worst nightmare for each and one of them.. They'll gonna pay and that's what makes him smile..

*****************************

On the day of the party, Jimin went to Chanyeol's stylist to check his outfit for that night..

'I-It's beautiful..' He looked at the piece of clothing that the other prepared for him..

'It suits you better if you change your hair color..' She recommends.

'O-okay?? So what color will fits my look?'

'I'll do the work, sir..' She replied, look somehow excited..

************************************

The night has come and Jimin was too furious whether he should really go or not.. What if those people won't recognize him? Well, who cares? He's a different person after all.. The old PARK JIMIN is dead.. THE JIMIN NOW WON'T CRY ANYMORE..
And with a last glimpse of himself on the mirror, Jimin left..

Jimin:

*****************************

'Jungkook! What a lovely surprise!!' Hoseok smiled and embrace his friend..

'How's the work as Choreographer?? Did they pay you well?' Taehyung grinned after he gave the younger a quick hug.

'Well, apparently yes.. BigHit has been so good to me, thanks to our CEO.. How about your pet clinic, hyung?'

Taehyung smile even wider, making Jungkook question himself if the latter's cheeks doesn't hurt..

'It's great!! Yeontan usually plays with the costumers pet and they love him as dog doctor.. Thanks to Hobi-hyung, Yeontan wasn't afraid of other people..'

'Good to hear..' Jungkook smiled at the news.. Yeontan was currently the cute/adorable son of his hyungs. It was given to his Taetae-hyung by Hobi on their 3rd year anniversary..

While everyone is busy chatting with each other, a certain ash-blonde haired guy attracts their attention.. He was so petite and small.. Jungkook even thought that the boy would fit on his pocket..

He was ethereal..

Like a goddess from heaven..

And to think that the boy seems familiar to him, he can't take his eyes away from him..