1

I could hear their whispers, as I walk through the hallways to class.

I mean dont mind them at all. Because they're too scared to approach me or they think I'm disgusting and dont approach me.

Disgusting like that's a harsh word, but when they mean disgusting. They're talking about my sense in fashion. Like why in the world would I dress in dresses and skirts to school like wth.

As I enter class no one seems to care. Yep you guessed it no friends, So I go on to seat in the front corner near the window.

As I was seated my phone buzzed.

Mom- Come home early and dress into something nice we're taking you out.

Me- Eommmaaa, you make it sound like you never take me outt~~
:((

Mom- Because we dont, now stop texting and focus in class.

Me- Ara I love youu~~

Seen 7:01am

I begin to quietly laugh, I love teasing her. I know she doesn't like all these types of lovely things that me and my dad do to her. But I know she loves it. If not she wouldn't have married my father right? My parents were really well off they own the biggest phone company in S.Korea. The Hyun Family.

I was surprise that my mom wanted to take me out. They usually did but not in public where people would recognize us. I wonder what's going on.

I put my phone down. I look around to see if hes in class yet. I found him he was happily talking to his friends. If hes happy then I'm happy. I thought to myself while keeping a straight face. Not wanting others to know what im feeling.

School was finally over. I rush home to get ready. I slipped into this 👇👇

I always liked putting on long attires when I go out, i feel like it goes with my figure

I always liked putting on long attires when I go out, i feel like it goes with my figure. Then I put light makeup and ran down stairs. My parents were waiting for me.

"Aw my little darling looks so cute I just wanna squeeze you and never let you gooo~~~." My father said running up to me. And squeezing me so hard I did it back. So we were just right there in the living room just hugging.

My mom was still looking at phone working. "We're going to wait for your sisters." She said. I loved my sisters as much as I dislike them. Why?

Because they were so beautiful. And much much smaller than I. What makes it worse no one knows that we are sisters. Or should i say believe that we are sisters. I hate being compared to them.

They came downstairs and looked beautiful as ever. They are kinda like my mom emotionless. I show more feelings I guess but only to them.

"Helloo~~~ my beautiful sisters, whom I missed entirely through the whole day." I said running up to them ready to squeeze them into a big hug. They stopped me I pouted.

"Y/n. Quit acting so childish we have to go." Seola said walking past me. Dang it one day, one day I'll squeeze them so hard that i will never let go.

"We both wont let them go." My dad as if he read my mind. I start to giggle. I was closer to my dad as my sisters Seola and Sarang were closer to my mom.

We left around 4 and got at the restaurant at 6. Like what the heck is so special to drive for 2 hours. We entered to flashing cameras. "Its the Hyuns" I heard one of them yell. "Is it true that you and Parks are bringing the companies together?" "Are you going to marry off Seola or Sarang?" "Is it worth it? To ruin your daughters future?" "Who is this young lady? Your cousin?"

What the heck are they talking about. I'm always the shitty cousin. Whatever I put on a straight face, showing no emotions. I mean I pick up a few things when I'm with my family. And Parks what the hell are these people talking about.

We walked straight passed them. Ignoring them all. My parents talked to the waiter to get us the reserved table. "We invited guests, Y/n you better behave yourself." My mother said almost glaring at me.

"Arraseo." I said ignoring her eye contact. That women is scary when she's serious.

"Hello, I'm sorry were late my son had a school meeting to attend to." A middle aged woman said.

"No, you guys are not late at all." My mom said with a smile. She turns to us and introduces us "This is my Husband Nathan and my three daughters Seola, Sarang, and Y/n."

They all just smiled. I thought that was rude so I reached out my hand. And said "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n the youngest and you are?" She seemed surprise, either I didn't know who she was or because I was the youngest.

"Oh, I'm Park Somin." She said with a sweet smile I smiled back. "Somin? That's a beautiful name, It suits you." She was staring at me, then snapped out of it.

"Ah yes this is my husband, Leo and my son Jimin." I look to her side and there he was.

PARK JIMIN???

......................
Don't forget to vote if you like.