12

"Really?......because I clearly heard Jiminie and only one person ever called me that" he said.

Shit.
......................................................................................

What the hell just happened.

I can't believe I was so careless. Like really? In his own house and now I can't do anything but stay in this restroom.

Right after he confronted me, I went straight to the restroom and hid myself hopefully he ignores whatever just happened. I mean it really doesn't matter right?

"Hey why did you run?" Jimin said with a bit of sadness hanging out the question.

Why does he sound like that.  I'm: sad

" I just felt my hands dirty so I ran in here to clean them" yeah that sounds about right.
A/n: i actually do that hahahaha listen.

"Then why isn't the water running?" He said, probably tired of my shit.

I should probably come up with something else he is on to me I was about to say something when he cut me off.

"Listen I just want to talk because I'm very confused right now and please don't run away I-I need to know if you are who I think you are."

Shit.
...................................................................................

So now here we are in the dining room staring at each other. His strong gaze is kind of addicting and makes not want to look away.

"So....uh I don't know how to say this but did you promise to marry me?" He said trying to figure something out.

".......what? We are arranged to marry each other. Jimin are you ok?" I went up to him to check his head.

I mean he seems fine I don't understand why he is asking crazy questions.

"I mean when we we're younger you promised to marry me right?" He said grabbing my hands and had a grip as if I was going to leave and never come back.

Then it hit me, when we first met I promised I would marry him oh my tiny self knew nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️.

"You-u remember that? We were just kids and listen I just thought since you-" I stopped after I realized what I just said.

"So it was you!!!" He makes the biggest smile ever and comes to me and picks me up and does a full 360 turn.

This was all too much I start to cry. Him being concerned puts me down and try's to wipe my tears.

"H-hey why are you crying? Do you know how long I e been looking for you?" He said hold me tight as if I was going to leave and never come back.

"w-what?" I said sniffing, still couldn't believe what just happened.

"Yeah baby, I was looking for you everywhere. I almost lost hope until I thought it your sister." I pouted he seem to notice it so he quickly continues. "But realized it wasn't her since there was something off when we were together and now I know why. It was you this whole time."

He said it all while holding my hands and staring at my eyes.

So he's been looking for me ? I didn't understand did he forget me or something. I guess that doesn't matter since he found me and God how much I missed him.

"Baby please say something..." I looked up at him b-baby????? My face flushed and turned around so he wouldn't look at me.

He noticed. "Don't ever turn from me... I want to see every cute expression you so till the day we grow old together." He said turning me around, our faces being inches away from each other.

"I was waiting for you too, I almost thought you would never love me the way I did you" I blurted out, didn't want me feelings to stay in and I had my eyes closed saying all this.

"It's ok baby, we have each other now and nothing will break that." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Come on, let's go to bed." He said leading me to his room and placing me down on his bed.

He took off his shirt. I blushed. This dude really just I had my mouth open but I dared not to look away at his tattoo.

"Like what you see, it'll be better if you take a picture.. it will last longer like that." He smirked.

"No, I think I'm good since that body will be mine for ever so a pic wouldn't really satisfy me." I said. But regretted it the next second.

"Oh? I didn't really see you as a freaky type y/n but I guess we are all full of surprises but for today we should just sleep." He said turning off the lights and placing himself next to me. Pulling me closer to his body.

"w-wait that's n-not what I meant." I said trying to explain myself.

"Shh baby lets just sleep." He said hugging me tighter.

I did not press more into it since he seemed tired so I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.
......................................................................................
JAJAJAHHAJAAJB
HELLO. I think the next one will definitely be their wedding I'm not sure yet lol.

Sorry for making y'all late but it was actually my sisters b-day then it was mine and now it's my brothers just full of birthdays last month and this month......

anyways love y'all and tell me how I did I love looking at your comments keeps me motivated :))