10

"You shouldn't be crying over him, hes not worth it." I turn to see the man I was crying over of.

Jimin.
..............................
Jimin's P.o.v

I said to her hoping she will stop cry but she didnt. She sobbed even louder than she already was.

I dont get what she sees in him what they both see in him he's not even cute yeah hes tall but that's it. His red hair? I rock it better.

"J-Jimin." She said between her crys. Hearing her cry made everything even worse then what happened earlier.

*Earlier at the Fair*

I kissed Seola!! I expected to feel butterflies in my stomach as I would everytime I would think of her. But nothing.

I was confused and couldn't figure out why I didnt feel the kiss as powerful as i would when i just thought about her if not why not even more. Maybe Seola wasnt the girl I was looking for.

I was stuck and couldn't figure out why.

Seola needed to go use the restroom we were heading there, when we come across a disturbing scene.

"Y/N??!" Both Seola and I said in sync.

Is that Y/N???!! What hell is she doing here and with Chanyeol, who's sweater is she wearing why is she with him? Is that his sweater? Why does she look like she's been crying, did he make her cry and why isnt she at her house its too late to be out especially with a guy.

*SLAP* I turn to see Seola looking furious at Y/n? Y/n leaves running. I called out to her but she doesn't seem to hear me.

I turn to Seola. Something went boiling within me. I grabbed her hand making her facing me.

"If you EVER lay your hand on my WIFE again, I'll make sure you regret it." I said glaring at her and rd an after y/n.

*Now in the bus w/ y/n*

"It's ok Y/n." I said grabbing her into my arms and rubbing her back so she could calm down.

She pushed me away. I felt this odd feeling inside me when she did that.

"I think we should call off the wedding." She said looking out the window.

"Bu-" she cut me off.

"I know our parents wont agree so I'm saying we should just sign the papers instead of making a huge party over something not worth celebrating." She said still looking out the window.

Not worth celebrating? Why did that hurt me more than it shouldn't have.

"No." I heard myself say.

"No?" She questioned raising her left brow.

"We're not doing that" I said standing up while pressing the button to make the bus stop.

"Why not?" She questioned.

The bus stopped just in time I grabbed her hand and pulled her out with me. I'm glad she didn't fight it or that would've been embarrassing.

"Why did you do that?"

Shit.
................................

Y/n's P.O.V

He paused.

"Its too late to be on the bus at this hour so you're coming to my house instead." He said still holding onto my hand. Is it bad that I dont want to let go.

And I cant go to his house i have to make an excuse or something.

"I dont think my parents would approve of this." I said looking back at the bus that just turned the corner.

"They just did." He said showing me his phone with a smirk. Wow. I feel betrayed by my own family.

"Why wouldn't they anyway, I mean we are getting married." He finished off.

Right reminds me why did he say no earlier, maybe he just wants the whole thing to be canceled. Maybe I really am a good for nothing tall dinosaur. If Jimin wont marry me who will? A sewer rat? I gasped at that disgusting thought. When he came to a stop.

He freaking smiled at me with those beautiful pink lips of his going all the way up to his beautiful eyes. God I'm so in love with him.

"I live here." He said while typing in the pin to open the gates to his house.

"Your parents wont mind that I'm coming over?" I said wondering if they'll be sleeping or waiting for my arrival or idk.

"My parents?..... I live by myself." He said pulling my inside his own freaking house.

Wait wtf? He lives by himself? Like I'm literally in a house alone with Jimin my son to be husband. Who does he think he is bringing me here. If he thinks that he can just do anything he wants just because I'm secretly in love with him.

Then I'm screwed.
................................

A/n: I know, i know it sucks I'm sorry :((