17

I changed into Jimins clothes. And laid on his side of the bed and cried myself to sleep.

//

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I stretched and looked around and remembered what happened last night.

Jimin had left.

I couldn't bring myself to cry anymore. It was as if I had run out of tears and was worn down.

I wasn't going to get out of bed for the whole day but I heard noises coming from downstairs. I went to go check.

I had a feeling that it was Jimin. That he came back home. I needed to tell him that I did what he wanted me to.

I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen a bare back was faced to me. It seemed that I was right. Jimin was there and he was cooking something. Breakfast.

I was in awe. I thought he wasn't going to come back. I found myself smiling with tears running down my face.

I walk towards him and hug him from behind. He got tense but then relaxed.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"I-I thought you had l-left me and was never going to come back." My voice came out a bit shaky than I wanted it too.

"Y/n...."

"I'm sorry for not understanding where you coming from last night baby. I deleted his number. I realized that you and your feelings are more important than a friendship that can ruin our relationship." I said digging my face deep in his back.

"Baby... you didn't have to do that I realized that I was being unreasonable-" he turned around

"No baby if it bothers you, you should tell me and we can work this out.....I don't like it when we fight. I'll do anything in my power to not make the same mistake." I said looking up at him and wiping my tears away.

Jimin smiled and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I smiled right after he let go of my lips.

"You know y/n, you look so cute when you're looking up to me. It reminds me how short you really are." He chuckled.

"Wait, so you knew that I was shorter than you this whole time and you acted like I wasn't ???" I let go of him this time. And pouted.

"I knew because I would look at your shoes and you had some thick insoles. I don't know why but you did. Which made you taller than me." He grabbed my hands.

"Somehow I can over look your stupidity just this once." I said smiling at him.

He smiled and continued cooking.

"You know like this view....you should be shirtless more often." I said going to his side and touching his tattoo.

"Y/n you're getting real bold these days. Should I teach you a lesson?" He smirked.

"Yes." I said. Now it was my turn to smirk.

He was going to say something else until we heard our doorbell ring.

"This is not over." I said pointing at both of us.

He chuckled.

I head to the door to see this big box. I look around and I see the delivery guy leave.

I grab the box and put it inside in the living room. I just stared at it. I don't remember ordering anything.

I see a pen and I cut the box open and I see it's the wedding invitations. They are beautiful.