9

Jimin's P.O.V~

She has changed a lot since the last time I remembered her, her shorter hair and her thick make-up. It's like she's someone else.

She's still beautiful,she always was. I remember her follow me around when we were kids and say 'let's get married Jimin' she was the cutest thing I ever laid eyes on.

She grew but not enough to make her perfect for me. The long hair she once loved so much was gone. 

The long hair she said she wanted to style for our wedding day. I didn't think much of it, we were kids and people change their minds all the time, it was expected.

Although I remember all these beautiful memories, I cant seem to remember Seola actually being there be my side.

My mother says it's because of the accident I had as a child, she said the accident was so dreadful that I had memory loss. But what I do remember is walking around the neighborhood feeling as if something was missing, something important.

I came upon a house that made my head pound. I hated it that's why I asked my parents to move so these headaches would stop.

I didn't realize I was standing right in front of the house when a girl called out my name.

She looked familiar and made my headaches stop. I wondered who she was out loud and her name made all these feelings come out.

Before she could say anything else I hugged her and told her 'ill come back for her' she seemed shocked at first I had a strange feeling as if it was not right, the thought was quickly abandoned when she hugged me back.

Not forgetting how she made me feel I came back for high school. I went in searched for her.

I hoped I enrolled in the right school if not I was not going to stop looking for her.

Just when I was going to give up in the school I found her. I've had finally found her as I was walking towards her another guy came to her and wrapped his filthy arms around her.

Disappointment overwhelmed me. I actually believed that she would wait for me. But who was I to tell her what to do. No one.

...............................

A/n: alright yall I think I got it. Anyways Vote. Comment. Share. ♡♡