3

I've grown closer to Chanyeol with the few minutes I was with him.

Had told Chanyeol him about my past with Jimin obviously not mentioning his name cause that would be weird.

During lunch time. From what I've had told him he doesn't like Jimin. Long boring hours later. School is finally over.

It was after school. And I was walking out of class when someone took me back.

"Let's walk home together?" Chanyeol said grabbing a hold of my hand. He's tall, weird, and cute?

I was about to agree when I remembered that I had to go dress shopping with jimin.

"Sorry Chan- I can't I'll talk to you later ok?" I said running away.

I looked everywhere, I couldn't find him , then reality hit me that he wouldn't want to be seen with me so I went somewhere cars could go but people hardly ever drive by I decided to run in back of the school.

Jimin was waiting for me in the back of the school because he didn't want to be seen with me. I thought trying to catch my breath

I didn't mind it, because I wouldn't want to be seen with me either. I entered his car.

"What took you so long, you made me waiste 3 minutes on you." He said clearly not pleased with me coming "late".

"I *pants* was talking *pants* to my friend" I said panting.

"Friend? *laughs* who would want to be friends with you? You're ugly and a disgusting man dinosaur." he gave me a disgusting face. But his eyes say otherwise.

I tried to hide the fact that, that sentence made me extremely downgrade myself.

"I'm not sure, that guy is crazy." I said laughing at the fact that he made me food and shoved it my mouth.

"Whatever." He said and drove off.

The whole car ride was silent I didn't mind it much. I actually liked it because for once he wasn't bitching about my height for anything that I do.

We arrived. The place looked really expensive for my taste,I mean I do love myself a good dress but I dont like waiting other people's money, I wont be the paying I think.

When we entered the bridal store the girl employees had their eyes on Jimin. He seemed to notice it too but he ignored them. Hmm... that's the first, I mean don't get me wrong, to think that he would at least flirt with one of them or just check them out but I guess not.

A women came up to us. She was beautiful and stared at Jimin as if he was the piece of meat in the world. There's no possible way that he could reject her.

"How may I assist you today? Shopping with your sister I see" She said not taking one glance at me. SISTER?!?! I look nothing like him like WTH?!?! Do i?

He glared at her. "We came here to get my Fiance her dress." He said pushing me towards the dresses. "Go on and choose the one you like." He said with a sweet smile. *thump*

I turn to the lady and she gave me a death stare. I laugh a little. Embarrassed on what he said. I walked to the dresses. All of them were so beautifully designed and very admirable. I wanted all of them, but I couldn't waste his money I should come back and buy the store. Mom wont mind I've done it before.

Ive found the perfect dress. I went to the fitting room asking a different lady to escort me. The last one kinda scared me.

I tried on the dress it was perfect. I want to look perfect when I walk down the aisle and be lead by my father, to the man I've loved ever since we were kids.

I was staring at myself in the mirror, then I remembered that Jimin called me his FIANCE?!?! I thought he hated me being called anything near to be his.. what in the world is going on??

First he wouldn't dare to look at any women there, then he goes on and gives the most evily sexy look at the women and calls me his fiance and ACTS sweet towards me??? What is this sorcery.

As I think more a thought popped into my head, ever so painful popped into me head.

He's in love.
And it's not with me.

....................
Dont forget to vote.