Tough Love

Your P.O.V.

Being married to Big Time Rush's Kendall Schmidt is amazing but not what I was expecting. My name is Aubrey Schmidt and I'm 22 years old. Me and Kendall have a 5 year old daughter name Kayla Schmidt and things are not what I expect us to be because all we do is argue and sometimes it gets so bad that one of us leaves the house and stay at one of the guys house for a night. But sometimes, when we do stay home and just leave the room, one of us goes back up to the room and apologize. That's what makes the make-up sex out of this world. Sometimes I pick fights with him on purpose just to have make-up sex, I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I live in L.A. with Kendall in a big house. I am a lawyer and I like to work on cases people have problems with. Today was Thursday and I got up and got in the shower. Afterwards, I got dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/work/set?id=46325344&lid=1492730) for work. I came down stairs and went into the kitchen to see if there was something to eat but it wasn't so I just grabbed an apple. Kendall also came down and sat at the table.

Kendall:Good morning babe.

You:Morning.

Kendall:What's for breakfast?

You:As of right now fruit. I have to pick up groceries.

Kendall:You said that yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

You:I'm sorry, it must of slipt my mind.

Kendall:It seems like it always slips your mind. (He says a bit mad)

You:Would you relax? I will get it ok?

Kendall:Whatever.

You:Look right now is not the time to argue, I gotta be at work in 20 minutes.

Kendall:What time are you getting out of work today?

You:I think about 12am.

Kendall:12AM?! WHY ARE YOU STAYING SO LATE?

You:I HAVE TO WORK TRIPPLE SHIFTS!

That's when I heard my baby's voice.

Kayla:Mommy? Daddy? Why are you yelling?

I looked at Kendall and he just sighed and started talking.

Kendall:Me and mommy are just having disagreements so don't worry baby everything is fine.

She smiled at him.

You:Ok, I have to go so I'll see you both later tonight, and don't worry Kendall I will get the groceries.

He sighed.

I gave Kayla a kiss on her forehead and gave Kendall a kiss on the lips. I was about to pull away when he deepened the kiss and then pulled away and smirked.

You:Bye honey.

I said and left out the door. I got in my car and drove to work. I think I won't enjoy it today but let's just see how it works...........