Part 12

Kendall's P.O.V.

It's been 3 weeks and Aubrey is still in the hospital. Kayla misses her and I do too but I just don't get why she won't talk to me or at least help me understand what happened.

Kayla:Daddy?

Kendall:Yeah sweetheart?

Kayla:When is mom coming home?

Kendall:I don't know. Do you want to see her?

Kayla:Yes please.

I took her to the hospital and saw Aubrey still laying in bed. Kayla ran in and woke her up. I saw her give her a hug and Kayla had a big smile on her face and signaled for me to come in.

Your P.O.V.

I watched as Kendall slowly walked in. I felt so bad that something was holding me back.

Kendall:How are you?

You:I'm sick.

Kendall:Really? Why's that?

You:Because I'm pregnant.

I saw his face turn from sad to mad and disappointed.

Kayla:Yay! I'm gonna have a sister or brother! (She says excited)

Kendall:How come you can tell me this but not tell me why you cheated?!

Kayla gasped.

Kayla:Mommy why did you hurt daddy? (She says as she see's Kendall crying)

You:It's hard to explain ok?

Kendall:Whatever I'm out of here. Come on Kayla. (He said taking her hand and leaving)

I was even more depressed. My daughter knows I hurt her father and now I'm just in a really bad place than I was when it happened. I have to tell him what happened. I got out of the bed and took all the wires off me. I snuck out the hospital and walked home. I made sure I took a route where the paparazzi wouldn't see me. When I got home, I looked under the mat and saw that the key wasn't there. I knocked and Kendall answered. He looked more angry than ever.

Kendall:WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

You:I just came to tell you what happened.

Kendall:OH NOW THAT YOUR PREGNANT YOU WANT TO COME CRY YOUR EYES OUT TO ME?! YOU NEED TO GO TO THE MAN YOU CHEATED WITH AND LEAVE US ALONE!! (He yelled)

You:I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T TELL YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WHATEVER!! (I yelled back knowing that wasn't the smart move to do)

I walked away but as I was walking I felt the most painful experience in my stomach and literally fell to the ground face first, then everything went black......