Part 14

Kendall's P.O.V. (Dirty Part)

You:You sure? (She asked nervous)

I walked up to her and took her hands then gave her a passionate kiss. She didn't really respond to it like she would usually do, so I decided to take control. I grabbed her by her waist and gently layed her down on the couch and took her pants down and mine too. I was about enter her when she stopped me.

Kendall:What's wrong?

You:I'm just a little nervous.

Kendall:Don't be afraid of me babe, I'm your husband. (I say smilling)

You:But....

Kendall:Just relax.

I said as I gently entered her, she tilted her head back and took it with no complain. I started going faster and faster and she seemed to love it. After about 3 hours later, it was dark and Aubrey was resting her head on my chest.

Kendall:Aubrey?

You:Hmm?

Kendall:I love you so much.

You:I love you too.

I looked at my watch and it was 7pm and I realized that I missed 3 days of work. I jumped up, then I heard the phone ring. I answered.

Kendall:Hello?

James:Kendall? MAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE HAD TO FILM SO MUCH AND SINCE YOU WASN'T THERE, THEY TOLD ONE OF US TO DRESS LIKE YOU TO SHOOT THE SCENE!! (He yelled)

Kendall:I'm sorry, I had alot things going on over here.

James:Tell that to Scott, he's really pissed off.

Kendall:I'm coming tomorrow and I'm going to talk to him.

Your P.O.V.

When I woke up, I saw that Kendall was gone and Kayla was in the kitchen eating. I got up and walked to the kitchen and saw another plate of food on the table and a note. It read.

Good Morning babe. I had to go to work today because I missed 3 days. Will be back maybe midnight. Love you. Kendall.

I must of put him through real hell if he had to miss 3 days of work.

You:Hey Kayla.

She didn't say anything.

You:Hey Kayla. (I said again)

She looked at me with a disgusted look on her face. I was confused.

You:I'm talking to you.

Kayla:Mom I'm mad at you.

You:Why are you mad at me? (I asked confused)

Kayla:BECUASE YOU HURT DADDY!! (She screamed and walked to the front of the  couch)

How can I make her see that I didn't mean for this to happen? Before I had the chance to walk out, I heard the door getting broken down and Kayla screaming.

Kayla:MOMMY! HELP ME! MOMMY!!!...