Part 6

(DIRTY!!)

Kendall's P.O.V.

I was so angry, I wanted to kill this guy.

Kendall:WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE KISSED YOU?! I JUST SAW YOU KISS MY WIFE! (I shouted)

Larry:SHE ASKED FOR IT!!

You:YOU LYING DIRTY DOG! YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK THIS JOB AND FUCK YOU! (She shouted and took my hand to the car)

As we were in the car, niether of us said anything but for some reason we both just burst out laughing.

You:Why are we laughing? (She says in between laughs)

Kendall:I don't know. (I say laughing also)

After a while, we stopped laughing and she started talking.

You:I love you so much Kendall and you know I would never do anything to hurt you right? (She says serious)

Kendall:Yeah I know and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

She nodded. When we got home, she pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me rough and passionate. I kissed back because I knew what this was leading too. She ripped open my shirt and started kissing my chest. The other main thing I loved about Aubrey was she was a freak and when it comes to sex we have a blast. Then she opened my pants and started to suck on my cock. I moaned with pleasure as she put her hands on my chest and gently scratched her nails into my chest. I moaned louder. I picked her up and kissed her more rough and intense and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I took her to the bed room. She took off her clothes and got on top of me, then she grabbed my cock and put it inside her. She started to maon loudly and started to go faster by each passing second. Our moans both filled the air of our bedroom as I flipped her over and went faster and faster inside her. I grabbed one of her boobs as she caress my hands. I pulled out of her and got on my knees and sucked her vagina. She grabbed my hair and gently pulled as I licked each part of her. I got up and turned her on her stomach and did her doggy style.

You:FUCK KENDALL!! (She moaned/screamed)

Faster and faster, then I started to slow down and screamed/moaned also.

Kendall:OH SHIT BABY IM ABOUT TO CUM!

Then I released my juices inside her as she moaned in pleasure and turned over.

You:Ohhh you are sooo good. (She says with a satified smile on her face)

Kendall:Not as good as you.

As we layed there with our bodys touching and our fingers entwined, this moment was perfect until the phone rang.......