Part 9

Your P.O.V.

After sitting in the house doing nothing, I saw it was almost time to get Kayla but I also wanted to surprise Kendall in a sexy outfit, so I grabbed my keys and went and got Kayla.

Kayla:Hey mom.

You:Hey Kayla, how was school?

Kayla:Not as fun as yesterday.

You:Well you are going to Ms.Lakes house today.

Kayla:YAY! (She says excited)

You:Why are you so excited?

Kayla:Ms.Lakes son is sooo cute.

I didn't expect her to say that.

You:What? Don't you be thinking about boys until your 40.

Kayla:Mom I'm just kidding.

I smiled and took her to Ms.Lakes house. I went home and took a shower then got dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_116/set?id=49328854) in something sexy. I got in a pose and then all of a sudden, I heard the door being unlocked and in came somebody I really didn't want to see.

???:I see you getting ready for me. (He said in a flirtatious way)

You:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!

Kendall's P.O.V.

Logan:What time is it?

Kendall:Time for you to get on set.

Logan:Haha you and your sarcastic vibes arn't gonna get me today.

Kendall:Whatever. Listen I gotta go home early.

James:No, don't you remember we have to go to the club tonight.

Kendall:Oh yeah I forgot.

Your P.O.V.

???:Awe baby arn't you happy to see me? (Larry said looking at me dead in my eyes)

You:HELL NO! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!! (I yelled)

Larry:Not before I get what I want. (He says coming closer)

He ran over to me and grabbed my arm then threw me on the floor. I tried to get up but he was all ready holding me down. I screamed and yelled telling him to get off me but he didn't, he ripped my dress up and took his pants down and went inside me and I tried my best to kick him off me but then he punched me and I blacked out for a good 15 minutes. When I woke up he was gone. Then I remembered what happened. I was raped and I felt disgusting. I remembered what he said before he left.

Larry:If you tell anybody about this I will kill you and your family BITCH!

I couldn't tell Kendall about this, I didn't want him to die.........