Part 3

Kendall's P.O.V.

As I was filming, I see my phone light up and I thought that's probably Aubrey calling because it was time for Kayla to get out of school. My scene was almost over and I saw my make-up artist pick up and answer the phone. Uh-oh Aubrey is not gonna like that because if someone especially a girl answer my phone she will go off no matter who it is. I kind of liked that about her. After my scene, I rushed over and took my phone from my make-up artist because she looked liked she wanted to yell.

Kendall:Babe. (I say out of breath)

You:WHO IS THAT CHICK THAT PICKED UP THE PHONE?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!

Kendall:Calm down. You know I would never cheat on you.

You:Then why do you sound like your out of breath? And who picked up the phone?!

Kendall:That was my make-up artist and I was doing a scene before I rushed over and took the phone.

You:Yeah whatever. Look, I got out of work early so I'm picking up Kayla.

Kendall:Did you get the groceries?

You:Yes, now go back to work, I'll see you when you get home.

Kendall:Alright bye.

I hung up and came back over to the pool scene and everybody was looking at me.

Kendall:What?

Then they all went back to what they were doing, like they were watching me like a movie or something. Weird.

Your P.O.V.

I went home and put the groceries up, then left to get Kayla. When she ran out the school and got in the car, I spoke to her happy self.

You:Hey baby. How was your day?

Kayla:Hey mommy. Today was great, we were finger painting and writting our ABC's. (She says excited)

You:That's amazing, your father might be out late so today is our day ok?

Kayla:Yay!

I smiled and went home.

You:Go change your clothes and then we can start our day.

Kayla:OK! (She responded quickly and ran to her room)

I went up to my room and changed (http://www.polyvore.com/hanging_out/set?id=49014213). I also had to wear glasses and a hat because the paparazzi sometimes come out and take loads of pictures and then the media ugh I didn't want to deal with that. When I walked down stairs, I saw Kayla dressed in a white and purple shirt, a colorful skirt that stop at her knees and some black, and white converse shoes. Her bright green eyes filled the room and her brown hair fit perfectly.

You:You look so cute.

Kayla:Cute? Mommy, I was going for beautiful.

I have to say for a 5 year old she has my attitude.

You:Well baby your beautiful.

I smiled and we were on our way to the park.....