Part 15

Your P.O.V.

I ran to the front and saw a guy with a mask and Timberland boots on. I grabbed her from his arms and tryed to run with her but I tripped and fell. She got up and tried to run but he caught her again.

Kayla:NO LEAVE ME ALONE! MOMMY HELP ME!!

I got up and tried to grab her again but he took out a gun and shot me in the right leg and ran off with her.

You:NOO! LET MY DAUGHTER GO!! (I screamed but he was gone)

I dragged myself to the phone and called Kendall but he didn't answer.

You:FUCK KENDALL! ANSWER THE PHONE!! (I shouted as I called again and cryed)

Kendall's P.O.V.

I was recording songs and filming alot. Pretty much working really hard to make up for the days I missed. I was in the middle of recording when I heard my phone ring and I couldn't get it because I had to wait until we were done. About 20 minutes later, I was done and I ran over to my phone and answered but before I could say anything, Aubrey started yelling.

You:KENDALL SOMEONE TOOK KAYLA! GET HOME NOW!!

Kendall:WHAT!! (I shouted as everyone looked at me)

I hung up.

Kendall:I have to go!

Then I was on my way to the house. I was furious, because someone can mess with me all they want but if someone mess with my daughter then everyone is going down until I know who it is. When I got to the house, I ran inside the broken down door and saw Aubrey on the floor bleeding. I ran over to her but she was knocked out cold. I called the ambulance and the police, I told them that my daughter was kiddnapped and my wife was shot. They told me they were on the case and when Aubrey wakes up, they will ask her questions. I was sitting in the waiting area of the hospital wishing that this wasn't happening. I snapped out of my thoughts when they told me she woke up. When I went inside, I saw she was looking around. I walked over to her and put my hand on her head.

Kendall:Baby are you ok?

You:Yes but a man broke into our house and took Kayla. I tried to get her back but he grabbed her again and then shot me.

Kendall:Omg. I should have been there. (I say feeling guilty)

You:No it's my fault, Kendall there's something I've been hiding from you.

Kendall:What is it? (I say mad as in why she has been hiding something)

Before she could speak, a detective came in and looked at us with a sad face..........