Amnesia | Negan X Reader

You wake up in a bright, clean room with fine furniture. You look around still hurt for the hit on your head that doesn't let you remember well what happened the night before. You sit on the bed and look at the room: you've never seen it before and there's nothing that reminds you something familiar. The furniture is easy but nice, and oddly too clean to be in the middle of an apocalypse. You decide to get on your feet to look around but when you are standind, you notice you are not wearing you clothes anymore. Now you just have a big white t-shirt that covers you until the middle of your legs. Instinctively you lift it and check to still be wearing your lingerie and luckily you are. Then you check yourself not to have wounds as well.

You go ahead one of the two doors in the room: one is close to the bed and the other one is in front of it. You choose the one next to the bed. You go closer, put your hand on the handle cautiously ready to open the door slowly but it's locked. You go to the other door and you discover it's just a bathroom. You enter the bathroom and look in the mirror: the eyes are tired and a bit red, the skin is still dirty of ground and your hair is messy.
Your look isn't one of the best for sure: you turn to the bathtub and decide to get in to clean yourself taking advantage of the fact there are soaps in the bathroom. You take off the t-shirt letting it fall to the ground as well as for the lingerie, then you enter the bathtub with quiet an effort, still in pain. You don't remember how and why you have all that pain but it shouldn't have been something good for sure. The warm water flows on your skin like a gentle touch leaving you a sense of calm that you haven't been feeling in a long time.
When the bathtub is full enough, you shut your eyes and abandon yourself in the water letting it overflow you completely. The silence leaves space to little pieces of memories of yesterday night. You see yourself running as fast as you can chased by someone, then you hear a hit, the darkness falls suddenly and when you open your eyes again for a few moments what you see it's just a red stain. Someone has lifted you up and is carrying you: you understand it by the fact you see the sky instead of the ground and beacuse you feel arms and legs swinging rhythmically. You are too weak to be able to say or do something and you faint.

You arise quickly from the bathtub with a rough move and your breath in the throat. Still you stare at the empty for a few minutes, staying hugged to yourself in the hope of better understanding what's happened, but you can just remember that strange red stain.

You get out of the bathtub and cover youself with a big towel hung close. You open the bathroom door and go back to the bedroom.

You notice some wardrobes you didn't noticed first and star to look into them looking for clean clothes.
Caught in your search you don't notice the lock has just been unlocked and someone has entered the room.
Searching among the clothes you find a red scarf and a flash links that to the memories of before.

<Goodmorning beauty> says a deep and confident voice.

You turn suddenly letting a part of your towel falls that now lets see more than you would have liked to, and you stand still.

<Well that's more than a goodmorning...> says the man looking carefully at you and biting his lip.

He looks at you the same way a lion looks at his pray right before jumping on it, and this fact makes you blush hard for the shame

The man starts walking closer to you looking at you in the eyes and when comes close he stops, reaches out his hand to pick the part of the towel that fell and with his hand he touches your nude skin making you shiver.
He lifts his gaze crossing yours and then whispers to you: <You are very beautiful, but this towel ruins everything...> he looks at you for an instant more and seeing that you don't make resistence and that you blushed again, with a quick move he takes off the towel and leaves it fall on the ground.

He closes the distance between you and when he is dangerously close to your lips you can feel distinctly that on his face has shown the smile of the one who already knows he has already won even before taking the prize.

You can smell his scent and the warmth of his breath on your skin: you look at him one last time before pressing your lips against his and letting him making you his