My Beautiful Broken Girl | Jeffrey

Warning: delicate content

It's 11.00 am and it's about that time.

Time to eat.

90 minutes and she is supposed to eat.

She hates that time, as she hates 19.30 and all the other times during the damn day when she is supposed to eat.

She walks nervously up and down the stairs, trying to burn as many calories as possible, otherwise she doesn't feel "free" to eat her mini veggie burger. She is always thinking about how many calories she burns and how many she feeds her body with.

It's an obsession: she perfectly knows everything about calories and food.

Damn it! I should have walked 2.5 km this morning to eat that fucking veggie thing and now I wouldn't be walking up and down like an idiot.

Her skinny legs lifted the skeletrical body. She weighted not even far enough than she was supposed to.

She is very, very skinny. But she doesn't like herself or her body at all. She doesn't consider herself pretty enough.

She has been living her life seeing very beautiful women at premiers, on television, on the web and so on, but, even if she is very pretty, she doesn't believe that.

She il tall, with big dark hazelnut eyes, long brown hair, clean tanned skin and a very precious smile with bright theet. Just like her father.

She loves him: he is her biggest hero but still, she didn't feel free to tell him the truth that was killing her. Literally.

He was away for filming his latest movie so she has been alone for about two months.

In these two months everything changed: she got stuck in a deep crisis that ended up in anorexy. Initially she was strong enough to fight it, but then she lost the courage and went into depression.

She often cried thinking she wasn't enough pretty and mostly she cried because she tought about asking her father for help but she was afraid to disappoint him.

The lunch time was here. She went into the kitchen and grabbed her veggie burger. After finishing it, she stood up and drinked many glasses of water.

Then she went upstairs in her room and turned on her pc: she searched women images and admired their bodies. The all seemed perfect to her, altough they were similar to her body before anorexy, but she still considered them more beautiful than hers.

She focused her attention on small details that encouraged her obsession and now she is stuck with it.

She was so absorbed in her research that she didn't notice that the door of the house had just opened and Jeff was getting in.

He left the bags near the door and then walked quickly to Blakeley's room to surprise her.

Without thinking twice he opened the door wide and shouted:

<Suprise baby! Daddy's home!>.

Blake immediately closed the web page to hide her research and when she turned her head she widened her eyes: he was finally home.

<Dad!> she said out loud but without standing up from the chair, with a big smile on her face.

<Don't you hug your old dad, doll?> said him walking towards her.