Lucille | Negan

Negan had just finished shaving, got out of the bathroom and was going to get his leather jacket. Today he would have to wear it because he had work to do and this never promised anything good. After wearing it he turned to look at Lucille: his baseball bat carefully wrapped by barbed wire, from which it never separated. It was a symbol for him, the symbol of lost love and loyalty: he had not been faithful before so he had chosen to be now.

He went to meet her and after wearing his black leather glove, he had grasped her firmly but gently. Then he put her on his shoulder and left the room.

He never leaves her to anyone, except for rare exceptions, and he was obsessively jealous of her. After using her, he cleaned her thoroughly and made her shine again as before. He never parted from her and looked at her as you look at the most precious object in the world.

Once out of the Sanctuary he had sat in the car and kept Lucille between his legs. Once he arrived at his destination he had come down from the car with aggressive and imperious behavior and had gone to one of his men, who had captured a traitor while he was fleeing.

Negan had approached by showing his best mocking smile to the traitor and after talking to his man, he had turned to the poor man.

<So, what do we have here? A traitor, mh? What's your name?>

<Derek> the voice was trembling.

<See Derek, if there is one thing that I particularly hate are traitors: insignificant men who try to hide in our ranks and then weave visibly behind us to make god only knows what... and I can't allow it. Some people depend on me, many people. It's a big responsibility, I know, but someone has to do it. Their safety and their life depend on me... just like yours>

Negan placed the cold metal clinging to his club under the man's chin, causing him a gasp and forcing him to look him in the eye.

<But look at you, you're pathetic. You do not even have the courage to look me in the eye while I talk to you> growled.

Derek dropped silent silks on his face as he looked at his tormentor and imagined what would have happen shortly thereafter.

Then Negan moved Lucille and Derek lowered his head in submission.

<No no no... you will not get along with so little my dear Derek... it would be too easy> he said, making Lucille swing in front of his eyes to look at her but Derek's eyes were tight.

Negan knelt in front of him, grabbed him by the hair and forced him to look up again.

<Look at her> she whispered to him <Look at death in the face>

Derek's eyes flooded with bitter tears, of sincere repentance mixed with terror, and they closed waiting for his destiny

Negan admired the face of a wretched man and rose up to end his misery. He looked at Lucille with satisfaction one last time before grabbing her firmly and lifting her to the sky and then lowering her with all the violence and strength he was capable of.

 He looked at Lucille with satisfaction one last time before grabbing her firmly and lifting her to the sky and then lowering her with all the violence and strength he was capable of

There was a dull thump followed by an agonizing moan and the blood began to splash everywhere also staining Negan's jacket.

The more the blood spattered, the more Negan hit violently. He stopped when his arms were taken by cramps.

He looked at what was left of the man and then put his gaze on the baseball bat that was dripping blood greedily. The barbed wire was soaked with torn leather flaps and from which dangled the remains of clothes and flesh.

 The barbed wire was soaked with torn leather flaps and from which dangled the remains of clothes and flesh

She was satisfied.

Negan looked at her with adoring eyes.

<You're beautiful, baby>.