Personal Trainer | Jeffrey

Jeffrey had just signed a contract for a role he longed for and therefore wanted to make it better. His character is a secret agent who  is specialized in high-risk operations and therefore requires adequate physical preparation.

Jeff had got out of bed and after having had breakfast and shaving, he had stopped for a moment in front of the mirror: he was not fat but not even muscular enough. After observing himself for a few minutes, he had gone to get his phone and called his manager to ask him to find a personal trainer.

After about an hour the phone display had lit up showing a whatsapp notification:

"here it is, as you asked me I found the personal trainer... and while I was there I also set an appointment for this afternoon, since it had freed a place by accident. In the attachment you find the phone number and the address of the gym.
Do not make excuses and go easy: you'll see that it will be fine.

Ah, you'll thank me later then ;) "

Jeff had escaped a smile reading the messages of his manager: he had a good relationship with Kyle and could trust him, without feeling judged told him to be a little worried about not being appropriate to such a role despite the fact he really wanted it.

After answering Kyle, he went to the closet to look for a suit and found a classic black one. He tried it hoping it was still fitting him and looked at himself in the mirror, feeling quite ridiculous.

A few hours had passed and the appointment time was approaching, making Jeff quite anxious. He walked around the house nervously, occasionally glancing at the clock and at the gym bag. He did not even know that he had one in the house but fortunately he had kept it and the moment had come to use it.

It was still 40 minutes to go but, for fear of being late, Jeff had already climbed into the car and was driving to the gym, which was no more than 20 minutes from his home. After parking the car in front of the entrance he had stopped to observe that world that had never been familiar and he was thinking of giving up when the phone rang and showed a notification.

"You're not thinking of jumping, do you? Jeff I know you... do not make jokes, personal trainers do not bite, you can keep cool"

It seemed that Kyle could read his mind at times and it troubled Jeff a lot. After answering him, he took a deep breath, opened the door and got out of the car heading for the door to the gym. Once past the door, he realized he had left the bag in the car.

Starts well ...

And so thinking he had turned to go back but in doing so he had accidentally bumped into a girl with sunglasses, a Seattle Sea Hawks basbellie hat and a voluminous gym bag, which was quickly walking towards the stairs.

He had not even had time to apologize that the girl was already halfway up the stairs shouting "Sorry!"

Perfect... we are at two and I have not even started yet.

After going by car to get the bag he had looked at the clock: it was 10 minutes away. Just enough time to go to the secretariat and ask for information.

He climbed the stairs and after arriving at the top he went to ask for information. Having learned what he needed to know, he had been shown where to find his personal trainer but a hand rested on his shoulder forcing him to turn around.

<You must be Jeff, right? Nice to meet you, I'm Skyler> the girl was holding out her hand.

<Yes, it's me, my pleasure> Jeff replied a little awkwardly.

<Perfect, then follow me that we go to see what we have to do> the girl was sure of herself and despite the marked difference in age between the two, she did not let herself be intimidated.

Once in a free area, Skyler had invited him to sit on a bench to exchange some information to organize the work.

<So Jeff, I will not pretend not to know you and not to know why you're here because I've already talked to Kyle, but I'd like you to tell me something about yourself> her security was disarming.

<Ah okay. Well I accepted the role of a highly specialized secret agent so I would have to get in shape to face combat scenes and things like that. All this in 6 months. Do you think you can help me?>

<2> Skyler answered

<2 What?> Asked Jeff, perplexed.

<2 months. The time I need to get you back into shape if we can work as I say> said the determined girl.

<Perfect then. When do we start?>

<10 minutes ago> Skyler said laughing and getting up from the bench leaving Jeff even more displaced.

<I was joking, do not take me for crazy ahahahah. Let's start with some tests and then I'll tell you how and when we'll have to see to work seriously> after taking off the sweatshirt had also invited Jeff to get up to start.

The first exercises were to evaluate the general level of training and Jeff had overcome them perfectly. Then they moved on to more specific exercises to increase muscle mass and then to free-body exercises to prepare him for action.

The first session had ended, leaving Jeff pleasantly surprised by both Skyler's and his own abilities and while he was picking up his bag, he noticed that the black seahawks cap was sticking out of the girl's.

After saying goodbye and setting the next appointment, Jeff had picked up the phone to write to Kyle.

"She's perfect, thanks ;)"