Sleep | Max x Reader

You are sleeping blissfully in your new bed in your new home. It's all new and some things are still even wrapped in plastic sheeting to keep it from getting dirty as you finish painting the walls. The bed is comfortable and spacious and from the half-open window a fresh air drip enters your skin. You remove the blanket slightly because it starts to get really hot and make room for fresh air going through the room. You feel the wood creaking faintly and thinking that it is the window you do not notice. As you move your body sinks slightly into the mattress and lets your head lazily fall on the cool side of the pillow. On the bare skin of your leg you feel a warm sensation rise gently, which contrasts with the cold air in the room. Move your leg slowly to get rid of that feeling, but soon after you feel it on your arm. You're still unconscious so do not pay attention to these superficial sensations that tickle you while you sleep.

A slight lock of hair slides over your face, resting on the cheek, but when you move your hand to remove it, it's not there anymore.

Exhale a warm, deep breath and part of the warm air returns to your face as if it had been rejected by something. You move your face slightly and move your legs.

You are sleeping deeply and your mind is free from everyday thoughts and worries. Short flashes of the day pass through your memory like flashes of lights.

You moisten your lips now dry and bite a lip.

The same sensation of pleasant warmth first appears on your cheek descending from the temple to the chin, suffering on your lips by pressing lightly. Open your eyes lazily to find a pair of eyes in the semi-darkness exactly in front of those who are staring at you. Snap your head back in an attempt to see better what's going on but get stuck and the pressure on your lips increases. A finger is pressing against them. Your eyes now crossed by fear are fixed in those in front of yours, which are more peaceful. The few centimeters that separate them from yours are even smaller. You know those eyes, you've already seen them, but you've never seen them like this before. You would like to run away but you can not, you can't do it, you're paralyzed. A tear begins to form in your eyes and before it can rub your face, it is dried by the hand in front of your face. Then the hand moves away from your face and you follow it until it stops in front of a mouth surrounded by a light gray beard. You go back to staring at those eyes knowing you can not escape and the only words you hear pronounced will make you shiver.

<Shhh, don't move>.

Max is lying in bed in front of you.