Fun In The Closet (Lemon)

Ah, just a normal day at the Host Club... The men were busy entertaining guests, and the girls were giggling, drinking tea and enjoying their time. Although two of the boys were not present.

"Hey, have you guys seen Kyoya-senpai or Tamaki-senpai?" Haruhi asked, leaning over the twins's shoulders. They were sitting on one of the sofas, talking to some girls. "We haven't seen them." Hikaru replied. "Why don't you look around the school, I'm sure they're around somewhere." Kaoru said, and then went back to talking to the girls with Hikaru.

--

"K-kyoya..."

Tamaki shuddered, but it wasn't from the coldness of the storage closet that he and his newfound lover were in; it was from the chills that he was getting each time that Kyoya's soft skin rubbed against his own.

The raven's hands slid down Tamaki's arms, grabbing his wrists and pinning him against the wall. The slightly younger of the two whimpered in response, closing his eyes and swallowing hard. "P-please, Kyoya... Be gentle..."

Kyoya didn't respond, only kissed the other's lips roughly, slipping one of his hands down his pants. "Mmf!" Tamaki's eyes snapped open, his cheeks burning a bright red. He breathed heavily, staring into Kyoya's onyx eyes as he pulled his lips away.

Kyoya kissed Tamaki's lips once more, both of his hands working on the blonde's belt. Tamaki just let Kyoya do as he pleased; he knew that he wouldn't hurt him.

His heart thumped in his chest, rattling his rib cage. He felt like a furnace, the way his cheeks burned. Tamaki was feeling lust. He never had before this. It was an uncontrollable feeling; an urge that just had to be met.

Before he knew what he was doing, he pulled away from the kiss and sunk down onto his knees, pulling Kyoya's belt from his pants. "Tamaki... You don't have to do that." The raven looked down at him.

"But I want to..." He replied, unzipping his pants. Tamaki bit his bottom lip, his throat going dry when he saw the rather large bump in his boxers. Kyoya blushed a deep red, looking away from him. "Tamaki, please..."

"Oh, come on, Kyoya... It'll feel good, don't worry." He unbuttoned the older male's boxers, blinking softly as Kyoya's erection sprang free. The raven put his palms against the wall in front of him, bracing himself.

--

Kyoya breathed heavily, moaning loudly as Tamaki pleasured him. He hung his head, swallowing hard. His throat was terribly dry, and he was in desperate need for some water. "T-tamaki, I... I'm cumming!" He groaned loudly, gritting his teeth as he came heavily in Tamaki's mouth.

The blonde gagged softly, but swallowed it all, pulling away and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He smiled softly. "You see, that wasn't so bad, right?"

Kyoya nodded slowly in response, still trying to regain his breath. "I... I think that's enough for today..." He rubbed his neck. "I need some water..." He swallowed again, reaching his hand down to Tamaki. "Come on, get up."

Tamaki nodded softly in response, taking Kyoya's hand. The raven pulled him to his feet, kissing his lips one final time before buttoning his boxers and zipping his pants back up. He bent down and grabbed his belt, slipping it on.

"They're probably wondering where we are." Tamaki said, stepping out before Kyoya. "Agreed." Kyoya followed close behind, staring out the window as he walked.

"Senpai, there you are!" Haruhi looked to the door as the two males came into the room. "Sorry we took so long. I guess we got kinda busy and lost track of time." Tamaki chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's alright, senpai. Just don't run off like that anymore, got it?"

"Got it."