Telling The Story (Lemon)

I met Tamaki when we were in sixth grade.

Of course, I wasn't expecting love to have anything to do with our relationship.

And if it weren't for my father, I don't think I would have even talked to him after the teacher introduced us to each other.

At first I didn't even want to be friends with Tamaki.

Hey!

I thought he was a damn idiot.

Kyoya!

What? I did. Now stop interrupting.

But he seemed to like me.

That's because I did like you.

A lot.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kyoya sat at his desk, typing away on his computer. It seemed to him like he had been writing for hours. He had to write four essays, all for different teachers.

English, history, science, and calculus.

Kyoya was becoming quite angry about the essays. "Why the hell would the calculus teacher ask for an essay?!" He demanded. Of course, no one was in the room to hear his yells of frustration.

Except for Tamaki, of course. That blonde was always following Kyoya around. And at the moment, he sat on his companion's bed, holding a pillow to his chest. "She's not making me write an essay..." Tamaki said, burying his face into the soft pillow.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I remember that! And I also remember what happened afterwards! You --

Tamaki! Shut up before you ruin the story!

Alright, jeez...

Anyways...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"That's because she likes you." Kyoya responded. It came out more like a hiss, but he didn't really care. "Well, I... I know..." Tamaki sighed. "Never mind..." The blonde went silent, listening to Kyoya's fingers hitting the keys.

"God damn it..."

"What?" Tamaki looked to him. His laptop was dying, and he didn't have the charger.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it..." Kyoya hit his head on the edge of the desk, trying to figure out what he was going to do.

"You can use my laptop..." Tamaki picked up his book bag and pulled out his black notebook laptop, standing up and putting it on Kyoya's desktop. "Here."

Kyoya looked at him, and nodded. "Thank you." He said, immediately getting back to work.

Once he was finished, he leaned back in the chair and stretched his arms over his head. "There... All done." He closed the laptop and stood, handing it to Tamaki. "Do you maybe want to spend the night?" Kyoya asked, smiling softly. "Sure!" Tamaki smiled back brightly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Of course, younger me didn't think anything inappropriate of an innocent sleepover. It hadn't even crossed my mind that we would have to sleep in the same bed.