The Surprise (Lime)

Tamaki closed his eyes, groaning softly as Kyoya held him against his chest, feeling down his body. The raven's fingers ran over Tamaki's happy trail, and down to his member.

Tamaki opened one of his eyes. "You said we were just cuddling..." He mumbled. "I know... But I just can't help myself..." Kyoya whispered into his ear. Tamaki blushed dark red and nodded softly, allowing Kyoya to play with him.

"K-kyoya-san..." Tamaki moaned quietly as his lover kissed down his back, leaving imprints of his small love bites along his spine. "Sh sh sh... It's alright..." Kyoya rubbed the blonde's chest, kissing his hips. "W-wait..." Tamaki sat up, pushing the raven away. "What is it?" Kyoya asked worriedly, sitting on his knees and hugging him from behind. "I... I don't know..." Tamaki sighed and looked away. "Forget it."

"No, tell me..." Kyoya rested his chin on Tamaki's shoulder. "Uhm... There was just this thought that came to my mind... And it scared me a little..." The blonde turned his head and looked at the other male. "We're either going to break up, or get married. Doesn't that scare you?"

The raven blinked, and then just smiled. "Tamaki... It isn't scary to think about marriage... Here, let me show you something." Kyoya stood and went across the room to his closet, opening the door and going through the pockets of his jacket. Tamaki stared at him, tilting his head to the side.

Kyoya came back and sat on the bed cross-legged. "Close your eyes." The raven smiled. Tamaki obeyed, closing his eyes tightly.

The raven took Tamaki's left hand and slid a ring on his finger. Tamaki's eyes snapped open and he stared at the diamond ring in shock. "K-kyoya, I..." His voice trailed off. "It's so pretty..."

"I know, just like you." Kyoya kissed his cheek. "So... What do you think?"

"I..." Tamaki stared into his onyx eyes. "Yes, Kyoya... Yes!" He smiled brightly, hugging his new fiance tightly. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too... idiot."

<3