Hotels Can Be Comfortable If You're With Your Lover (Lemon)

Loud moans echoed off the walls of the hotel room, along with the sound of a metal headboard banging against the wall. "A-ah!" Tamaki gripped the metal bars on the headboard, arching his back. "K-kyoya~!" He moaned his lover's name, swallowing, trying to get moisture back into his throat.

You see, Kyoya and Tamaki, both living with their families, couldn't just have sex in one of their bedrooms. Someone would hear them. That's why they decided that each time they wanted to have sex, they would just have to do it at a hotel. At least no one would disturb them.

Kyoya grunted softly each time he pushed his member back into Tamaki, the blonde's soft insides squeezing his shaft. 'He's so warm inside... and tight... God, he feels so good around me...' He thought, pushing deeper into his lover. "K-kyoya-san! I-i can't take it anymore!" Tamaki moaned loudly, leaning his head back. "Together now, Tamaki..." Kyoya grunted again, biting his bottom lip. The raven came heavily inside of Tamaki, who cried out and came with him. "A-ah!"

Kyoya panted, his now limp member slipping out of Tamaki. "I'm sorry I came inside of you." The raven looked down at him. "It's alright... It felt good..." Tamaki replied. "If you say so." Kyoya laid next to him and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Tamaki."

"I love you too, Kyoya-san..."

<3

ROUND 2 OF THE HOTEL (LEMON)
The sound from the hotel room had grown quieter; now the only noise was the occasional moan.

"T-tamaki..." Kyoya moaned softly, arching his back as Tamaki toyed with him. The blonde kissed down his V-line, and then slowly licked up his shaft. Tamaki just loved teasing him.

Kyoya reached down, tangling his fingers in Tamaki's hair as he started sucking on his member. 'Damn... He's so good at this...' Kyoya thought, tipping his head back and groaning into the pillows.

The feeling of pleasure pulsed through the raven's body, but was abruptly stopped when Tamaki gagged and pulled away. Kyoya sat up on his elbows, looking to him. "What's wrong?"

"I-it went too deep..." Tamaki replied, rubbing his neck. "Oh... I'm sorry..." The other male looked away. "It wasn't your fault..." The blonde crawled over and cuddled up next to him, pulling his face down to his and kissing his soft lips.

Kyoya kissed his lover back deeply, loving the taste of his lips. "I love you so much, Tamaki..." He mumbled, pulling away just enough to speak. "I... I love you too, Kyoya..." Tamaki replied quietly. "We should just get some sleep... I'm too tired to finish this anyways... I mean, after what we did earlier." Tamaki kissed his lover's neck before turning over on his side. "Good night..."

"Wait, Tamaki. Don't sleep yet." Kyoya pulled him close again, kissing his neck. Tamaki whimpered softly, turning his head and looking over his shoulder to Kyoya. "K-kyoya-san... I'm sleepy..."

"Who said you had to be awake?" Kyoya replied, pulling Tamaki's body into his lap. "Well... uhm... no one..." The blonde mumbled. "Please, Tamaki...? I'm already hard..." The raven mumbled. "Oh? Well in that case, I suppose it can't be helped. Go ahead. But be gentle, okay?" Tamaki spread his legs. "You know that I'm sensitive."

--

"A-a-ah! Kyoya!" Tamaki held his legs tightly in his hands, Kyoya's fast and deep thrusts driving him crazy. "Oh, god, Tamaki... You're so tight..." Kyoya kissed his neck, sending Tamaki's body up with each movement he made. The blonde moaned loudly, nearly screaming as pleasure filled his body. "I-i'm close, Tamaki..." Kyoya groaned softly.

Tamaki was about to respond, but Kyoya's erection slammed against his prostate, making his body go limp. His only sound was soft whimpers as Kyoya continued to pound into him.

Soon enough, the raven came heavily inside of Tamaki, and he stopped moving, panting softly. "Damn, Tamaki..."

"Nngh..." He groaned softly as he slowly crawled out of Kyoya's lap, collapsing next to him. "Good night..." Kyoya mumbled, kissing his cheek before turning over onto his side, closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.