Suddenly (Lemon)

It was nearing five o'clock pm in Japan, and school had been over for quite some time. Most of the host club members had left the building, but two had stayed in the abandoned music room.

Kyoya stood in front of the whiteboard that hung on the wall in the large snack pantry, tapping the cap of his black dry erase marker on his jaw.

Tamaki sat on the sofa in the same room, watching him. "What are you even doing, Kyoya?" He asked. "I'm calculating how much money we've spent this semester..." He replied.

"Ah... I see." Tamaki stood and went to him. "Jeez... that much?" He frowned. "Yes, that much." Kyoya nodded. "We need to cut back." He said, shaking his head.

"Honey-senpai's sweets are what's costing us the most... but if we take those off the list, he'll throw a fit. Next are the trips. I suppose we could go on less, but the girls would get bored sitting around in the music room. Then come the costumes that you insist on buying, Tamaki. We could, in fact, stop buying those, but then you would throw a fit." Kyoya looked over his shoulder at Tamaki.

Tamaki rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, come on. I'm not a kid, Kyoya." He said, giving his friend a small shove. "I never said you were. I'm just saying." Kyoya rolled his eyes, as well, and shoved Tamaki back. They continued showing each other until Tamaki pushed Kyoya so hard that he stumbled back into the whiteboard, his back smudging his hard work.

Kyoya stepped away from the board and looked at his work. "Tamaki, that took me two hours to do..." He growled. Tamaki frowned and looked down. "I'm sorry..." He said softly.

Suddenly, Kyoya grabbed his wrists and slammed him against the wall. Tamaki gasped, his eyes going wide. "You may be sorry, but you need to be punished..." The raven said, in a low, husky voice. Tamaki blushed dark red, but his eyes slowly started to close as Kyoya's lips neared closer to his.

Soon their lips met. Kyoya's lips were so warm, and so very, very soft. Tamaki's tasted sweet, like sugar and cinnamon. Their heated kiss soon turned into a full-blown make out session, and Kyoya was pulling Tamaki's shirt up, despite his whines of protest.

Eventually they were both down on the sofa, panting and gazing into each other's eyes longingly. Tamaki was just in his boxers, while Kyoya was still in his pants, but they were unbuttoned, and the waistband of his boxers was showing.

The raven leaned down for another kiss, and Tamaki gladly accepted. Hands went places, moans were heard...

Kyoya's fingers pulled at Tamaki's waistband, and he slid them off of his slim legs. Kyoya stood and pulled off his pants and his boxers, and then sat on the couch, his back against the arm rest. He grabbed Tamaki's hips and pulled him over on top of himself. "Kyoya-san!" The blonde whined.

"Sh..." Kyoya gave his ass a light smack as he flipped him over, causing him to whimper quietly. Tamaki's mouth was now hovering over Kyoya's erection, and Kyoya's tongue waited in front of Tamaki's entrance. "Ready, Tamaki...?" He purred.

Tamaki nodded, and he closed his lips around Kyoya's shaft. The blonde moaned quietly as Kyoya slid his tongue into his entrance. They went at it for a while, Tamaki sucking hard on Kyoya's delicious member, and Kyoya's darting his tongue in and out of Tamaki.

Soon, however, Tamaki lifted his mouth off of Kyoya's shaft to moan loudly, and he tipped his head back. "Tamaki... why did you stop...?" Kyoya asked, reaching down and shoving his head down onto his erection.

Tamaki gagged, but continued to suck on Kyoya's member until the raven came with a loud moan. "Now, Tamaki... come over here..." Kyoya lifted Tamaki by his arms and pulled him over, so that their chests were against each other. He then made Tamaki wrap his legs around his waist, and he slid two of his fingers into him.

Tamaki moaned in delight, a dark scarlet color spreading across his cheeks. Kyoya moved his fingers in a 'come here' motion, stretching Tamaki's walls apart.

"K-kyoya... your fingers don't reach... nn... where I like it..." Tamaki groaned. "Oh? I'm sorry... howabout I give you something else?" Kyoya purred into his ear.

The raven removed his fingers from Tamaki's ass, and, with a little bit of effort, slid his tight entrance onto his erect member. Tamaki moaned loudly, rolling his head back and pressing his body close to Kyoya's.

Kyoya lifted Tamaki's hips and brought them back down slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurt the virgin blonde. "How does it feel, Tamaki...?" He asked, kissing his neck. "It... it feels good..." He mumbled, another moan leaving his lips.

Kyoya kept his pace slow, but not for long. He gradually sped up, until Tamaki was nearly screaming in pleasure as Kyoya bucked his hips up each time he brought Tamaki's hips down. "K-kyoya~!" Tamaki squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't have to do any work, just sit there and be pleasured, which he liked.

Tamaki's walls tightened and loosened around Kyoya's shaft quite a lot, and he could feel Kyoya's member throbbing inside of his depths.

Kyoya moaned as he sunk balls deep into Tamaki's heat. He was so tight... it felt so good being inside of him. Tamaki moaned loudly, and he could feel Kyoya's substance filling him.

Kyoya moaned loudly and tipped his head back as he came. His white release dripped out of Tamaki's entrance as his limp member slid out. "Oh, god... that was good..." Kyoya murmured under his breath. Tamaki nodded in agreement, panting heavily and holding onto Kyoya's chest tightly. "Y-yeah..."