DUBY's finally on AUDIO

Is it true that "older women" are worried about pumas?  No problem, Dubreau has that handled. LOL

DUBY'S DOCTOR is out this month (April 2018) on audiobook, and Canadian narrator Jenny Hoops (pictured) did a perfect job on Jean's French-Canadian accent -- as well as many other voices in the novel.  Wait until you hear the Irish brogue on Sister Elizabeth!

When I heard Jenny's audition tape, months ago, I knew immediately that she was the right person to read DUBY'S DOCTOR, because her comic timing was perfect

When I heard Jenny's audition tape, months ago, I knew immediately that she was the right person to read DUBY'S DOCTOR, because her comic timing was perfect. I think you'll agree. Just listen to this short clip: (How do you discipline a 225-pound preschooler?)

If you live in the U.K., Ireland, Canada, or the U.S.A., I can probably get you a free download of the audiobook. (You can listen on your phone, Kindle, iPad, laptop, or whatever.) Just let me know in the Comments, or send me a P.M.   I'll keep sending out the freebies until I have none left, but don't wait too long; quantity is limited.

If you live in another country -- I'm thinking about friends in Africa, Philippines, Germany, Australia, for example -- try this link, provided by Audible, as a way you might score a free audiobook yourself:  https://www.audible.com/t2/title?asin= B07C3563SC 

(You get a free audiobook by signing up for Audible's 30-day free trial period.)

(Remember, you can't always tell if a book is nautical just because there's a pirate on the cover!)

Reviews of the audiobook are needed and greatly appreciated, but NOT required. There are no strings attached to the free downloads you get directly from me.

Also, let me know how you like the video samples. Do you think that's an effective way to acquaint people with the audiobook?  I would appreciate your opinion.

Reminder:  Let me know, either in the Comments here, by comment on my profile, or by private message, and I'll get you the code you need to download Duby's Doctor on audiobook for FREE. 

(Be sure to tell me which country you're in!)

Much love to all my Wattpad friends. You guys have frequently kept me going when the rest of the world would've made me stop writing -- or even reading.  Wattpadders are the most generous readers and writers in the world.

Yours,

Iris Chacon