The Slender Mansion

Your POV
I woke up, we where still walking, 'how long have we been walking for?!' I questioned, I better not question that now, the only question that came to my head was..."So, Big Brother. Where were you all this time? What have you been doing? I really want to know!" I said in a rather happy and excited voice. "W-Well (Name), I was w-with Slenderman. You don't know wh-o is it yet. He's kinda like our (as in the others) fa-ther. A answer for the other question will have t-to wait".

"Okay!" I Giggled.

Toby's POV
It's nice to know that at least not one of my sisters aren't dead. Mostly this one, she's young. We walked for a little more until we arrived. "We're he-ere (Name)!" She gasps. "This is where you live?!" "Yup, pretty cool am I?!" "It's huge!" She spread out her arms letting go of me.

She almost fell back till Hoodie caught her. "Holy crap (Name)!" I tried to catch her until I look at Hoodie, who had caught her. "Who's this?" I was hesitant to answer. "... M-My little sister". There eyes widened. "What!?" They yelled. "Little h-harsh" I said scratching that back of my neck. "You didn't tell anyone you had a little sister!" Hoodie said. "'Cause I-I just found out for m-myself too!" "Big brother...what's going on?"

"Come here" she jumped down from Hoodie and came over too me. "Now listen. Here's my phone. Listen to my music w-while I t-talk, Okay?" She nodded.

I explained ever thing to them. Than we went inside.

"Just t-try not to gain any at-" Slenderman appeared in front of us.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WHAT IS THAT!?" (Name) yelled covering her eyes. All of us chuckle at the word 'it'. "Uhh...S-Slender...This is my younger s-sister...". (Name) looked confused.

"Ummm...Can that talk?" I chuckle again. "Yes, it-HE can" "It has a gender?" "Yup" "cool".

"Hello Child, I'm Slenderman. Welcome to the Slender mansion. I heard your Toby's younger sibling. Am I correct?" He said in a calming voice. "Yes Sir! Only the best! That you'll never get to have!" (Name) hugged me. 'Cute...' .
He chuckled. "Well I welcome you, (Name)" "who do you know my na-" "He just k-knows"

Your POV
"He just k-knows" Toby said. "Creepy". "Let me s-show you too the room your going to s-sleep in! It's my room!" He gave a smile. "Or she can sleep with Sally" Slenderman said. Toby gave him a harsh glare. I looked back. "Who's 'Sally'?" "A Little Girl that l-ives here. But we'll talked about her tomorrow! R-Right now you need to g-g-get some sle-ep" He said.

"Oh, Okay"

He led me up two floors and straight down a big hallways. We saw a door that had a 'O' with a 'X' around it.

I was way to tired to asked about it. "Okay, (Name) l-lay here." He said putting me on the soft bed. "Where are you going to sleep?" I said. "I'll come sleep with you soon. Okay?" "Okay" I closed me eyes as the last thing I felt that night was his lips press agains my forehead and than I fell asleep. 'Night Big Brother'.

~~~~~~~~~~
I know it bad ;-; I had to come back and edit it.