We Meet Again..

Written By : XDaleyza

Enjoy the Story! 

~~~

Your POV
You were going to school tomorrow!  For the first!  Day but You can't even forgot about Toby and The Other Creepypasta... "Sweetheart are you ready to work with me in the Cake Shop? " Your New Mom said "Yes! " You cheered. Your gonna help your New Mother Sydney to the Cake shop or Bakery,  You were excited because maybe the Customers will like you and Your gonna be more Social!.

You and Your Mother finally arrived at The Cake shop. Your Mother unlocked the door and went inside. You guys fixed the Chairs and Table. Put the Food at the counter then few Minutes some of the Workers of the Bakery came. You started to clean the tables so the Customers will be comfortable.

Later ~

Finally some few Customers came and sat at their own Table "Sweetheart maybe you Serve does 2 Boys there! Oh and Remember!  Don't be rude! " Your Mother said and smiled. You smiled back and went towards those 2 boys which are apparently getting their orders.

You went up them "Hello!  May I take your order! " You said and smiled. The boys looked at you.. The other was is short with Blonde hair and Bluish Eyes. The other one have a Brown hair and Brown eyes "Y/N?! " The Blonde boy said "Uhh Mister... How did you know my name? " You asked not being to rude.

Then the boy hugged you "Its me!  BEN! " The blonde hair boy said. Your eyes were wide "...... W-what... " You said with a shocked expression. BEN pulled away from the hug "And its me Masky!  Oh and Your brother Toby Uhh... he never ate anything" Masky said.

You felt bad for leaving your Brother or you mean fake brother. You sigh "Please!  Don't tell the Creepypasta especially Toby! " You begged with puppy face. BEN and Masky nodded "Now!  May I take your order? " I asked "Can I have some Cheesecake? " asked Masky "me I'll have some Chocolate Cake" BEN said and you nodded "Wait for a couple of minutes! " You said and gave a Brightest smile.

You went to your new mom Sydney "One Cheesecake and One Chocolate Cake! " You said "Good!  Sweetheart well I will be right back with them! " Your Mom said and you nodded.

Then you saw a Waffle Cake 'Maybe Toby would like it? ' You thought. You grabbed it and put it on a Box so the Cake wouldn't be ruined. Then your Mother came with the Cake and handed to you "Sweetheart! Did someone ordered? " Your Mother asked "Uhh.. Yeah... Since its a free because the boy there its his birthday" You lied. Your Mother nodded. Then you carried the Cheesecake,  Chocolate cake and the Waffle cake in the box.

You finally arrived at their table and. Placed their orders at the Table. You handed Masky the Cake "Masky!  Please give this Toby and Don't say I gave it to you " You asked politely. Masky nodded and grabbed it "Sure Well thanks a lot Y/N!  I hope you come back to the Mansion" Masky said.

You sigh "I don't know yet... " You replied.