Running Away?

Before getting straight to the story... Uh... I'm just an Assistant so sorry for the Story changes and yeah.

Username : XDaleyza

~~~

Your POV
You never known that Toby wasn't really your B-Brother... You dashed towards your room and locked the door. You leaned against the door and put your knees near your chest "Everything was a Lie?? " You said to yourself. You felt guilty for running away from your Mother now... You felt wanna go back home to your Mother Cony.

You can't even believe that you were like a god or something. Slender wanted you to stay away from Toby to any cost. You wanted to ran away because everything was a lie.

You then went to your closet and grabbed all your clothes. Even the Scarf from Toby and you put it on around your neck. You put all of your clothes in your Little Backpack.

After putting all of those 'Sorry Toby... I'll miss you' You thought and opened your bedroom window. You then closed it when your out. You looked down and saw a Bush.

You jumped there without any Injure or sort of stuff... You quickly ran away from the Mansion towards the Town.

Town ~

You looked at the street seeing the People walking and few shops. You looked at your pocket and saw a lot of Money because you stole it from Masky 乁( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ㄏ.  You went to a Cake shop and looked around for some delicious cake.

Then you spotted something that caught your eye its an F/F Cake (Favorite Flavor) . You then saw some Waitress and went up to her "Hello!  Miss!  Can I buy some cake right there? " You asked and pointing to the F/F cake. The waitress looked at you "Sure stay in here while I get the cake" The Waitress said and You slightly nodded your head.

Soon enough the Waitress came with a box of F/F cake and gives it to you "Here Little Girl.. You don't need to pay" The Waitress said. You looked at her with an Shocked Expression "No!  I need to pay what if.. Your manager will fired you? " You asked concerned,  The Waitress shook her head and still handed it to you "I'm the Manager here and I would work as a Waitress to help some of the customers,  Don't be shy and just take it Sweetheart " The Kind Waitress said. You grabbed it "Thank you so much!  It helps a lot" You said and bowed to her "No No!  Don't need to bow!  And No problem Sweetheart,  You should go or your Parents will get worried! " The Waitress said. Then You looked at the ground and remembered you have no home to live on... "what's wrong SweetHeart? " asked the Waitress "I have no where to live... " You said with a sad expression.

The Waitress then patted your head "You can live with me if You want to! " The Waitress said and gave you a smile. Your eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree "Really?  Thank You! " You said and hugged the Kind Waitress "Ma'am.. May I ask?  What's your name? " You asked her politely. The Waitress then pulled away from the Hug "My name is Sydney " The Woman said "My name is Y/N!  Nice to meet you! " You said and gave a Brightest smile.
"a cute name for a cute little girl!  And I love your Scarf! " The woman said "Thanks!  Can I call you Mommy? " You asked with a joy. The Woman then nodded.

~~~
If the REAL Author of this came back well Things will go to normal... Don't worry I'll make the Reader go back to the Mansion,  Maybe for like few chapters? 乁( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ㄏ.