The end: part 2

THIS IS THE END MY CHILDREN! I MUST CONTINUE MY OTHER STORYS! I put my life on this story so I hoped you enjoyed it. Of course being a author I have to show how PROUD and HAPPY i am of doing this, so after this last chapter is done, I'll make another chapter of how happy I am of doing this.

||||~~~~||||

Nobody's POV
(Name) stayed there, counting down in her head.

'2 more minutes'

The girl was mumbling, '59 seconds...58 seconds... 57 seconds...' and continued. She lost count was, he, Zalgo opened the door. "30 more seconds (Name)"

"THEY'LL COME FOR ME!!!!"

A few more seconds came...

"Times up (Name)..."

"NO! YOU'LL SEE! JUST GIVE IT A FEW MORE MINUTES!" Tears streaming down her eyes, once again the chains clawing in her skin.

Just then a big BOOM crashed in.

(Name) and Zalgo looked to there right. Seeing Her family.

Judge Angle quickly running towards her and slashing off the chains, (Name) being weak and not eating for days. Struggled to get up.

"NO!" Zalgo yelled.

He took (Name) by the neck, from the back, and holding her up.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE HER! No body can..."

He took his sword, from the belt, and stabbed it right through (Names) stomach... all time seemed to stay out... the creepypastas where shocked.

"NOOOOOO!!!! (NAME)!"

<<LANGUAGE WARNING>>

Uncontrollable tears streamed down Toby's face.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!"

Slash

(Name) was knocked out of his hands. Zalgo was dead... and so was (Name).

Toby picked her up in his hands. "No... my baby sister... the last of my family..."

"NO! THIS CANT BE REAL!"

Toby then attack the dead body to Zalgo.

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Toby stop! He's dead!" A yell from Clockwork... "TOBY QUIT IT!" a yell from Jeff... "HES GONE!" A yell from Sally... "STOP!" a yell from bloody painter...

Later

The creepypastas carried (Name) back to the mansion. Toby, being weak form tears need to be held up by Kate and hoodie.  All of them where silent...

Later

They buried you in the back yard. Beside a girl named Prism. Having things you love around your grave. Your grave was under a blossom tree.

A few months later

Toby was still silent.... he hated this day... your birthday, but little did they know....

OUT OF TRAINS

All of them where on the couch, remembering things you liked. There was a little giggle coming from the corner..."Sally... were not in the mood" Toby said. "Oh no! I'm not Sally. Silly." Toby looked up, recognizing that voice...(Name).

He looked up in shock. he hugged you tight. The others joined in.

"Ives missed you!" "How are you back!?"...

"Are you dead...?" Toby asked.

"Yes, but I love being dead!" She said. Giving a happy smile. Like never before, the smile toby always loved.

"And why is that...?" Jane asked. Along with others.

...

"Because then I get to be Toby's Little sister forever!" (Name said smiling brightly. That lovely smile everyone loved so much...they all smiled happily

The end.