There coming

Hey, it's the real author...Sorry I haven't been active...

I still haven't gotten my new phone :(

But hey! While I'm here I might as well update!

Oh ya! You have now living with your mother for 2 years! So that makes you twelve...
+*+*+*+*+*

Your POV
I was out and about, bored. I was just walking around my block. People have been looking at me weird. I know why. They recognize me. But I didn't care. I'm happy with my life right now, not that I was before. I miss my real mom...I feel bad for her.

Im at a abandoned park in the forest. I was now sitting on the black swing now. I saw a girl I reckoned, she had Long curly brown hair and green eyes. Sally? Sally Williams? She caught me staring at her and ran over to me.

"(Name)? Is that you?" She said. Hesitating to walk towards me.

I sighed..."Yes, it is"

"Come back to the mansion please! Toby is in horrible state, he hasn't eaten for days! He will talk to nobody! Not even slender! He got punishment twice because of his stubbornness, the mansion isn't the same without you. It's so silent. BEN won't even play his games. You may not have known but he has a crush on you-!" Sally covered her mouth.

"BEN has a crush on me..." I was staring to think about going back. For BEN, I always liked him, I just never showed it. But the really topic was would they still experiment on me if I came back? Would it really be better if I go back now then pulling up a fight?

"Sally, who's with you now?" What if it's Toby? Oh gosh...

"I'm with Jeff and Helen (Bloody Painter)" She Said.

'Thank the gods it's not Toby' "Can I talk to them?"

"Sure..." she called them over. Well, more like screamed bloody murder.

"Sally! What's wrong!?" Jeff said, almost pulling out his knife. Helen just came jogging. Lazy.

Jeff saw me. "Oh, (Name)..." He said looking down.

"Listen, I heard what you and Slender have been talking about. Please don't let him..."

"I'm Sorry...(Name)" He said. Taking a few steps back, so did Sally and Helen. Sally had tears in her eyes while Helen just watched scared. Something was going to happen.

"W-What's wrong?" I tried to reach out to them. But I couldn't move. I was just, standing there.

I saw Slenderman in the back of me, I sensed him. Static was in my head. Oh gosh! Make it stop! Chains came out of nowhere. Holding me by my wrist and ankles. Please, someone, help me. I don't wanna die.

I saw Toby come up to me and put his hacher over my neck. He was crying. Just than he came down, closer and closer and clos-

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I bolted up from my bed, I didn't know what to think. I knew two thing, one; there coming for me. And two; I'm scared. Oh god, please help me....