Missing

Your POV
I decided to take a walk with Toby. Talk about the sister brother things. "Hey Tobs?" "Y-Ya?" I payed for a moment. "What ACTUALLY happened to dad?" "Well (Name), I killed him. Mom caught me and called the police, I than ran into the garage and grabbed the two hatchets". He pointed to his main weapons.

"I than grabbed gasoline and spilled everything on the side walk. Making people thing I died from the fire. I was surrounded by fire, there was no escape, but than... Slenderman saved me..." He stopped walking. Looking down, a few seconds passed before he came up and smiled again.

"But that was in the past! Don't worry about it!" I giggled. We continued to walk, until...

Boom

My eyes went small,

Boom

I froze in my spot

Boom

"TOBY!"

I pushed him out of the way, a red blast flew right beside us.

"Zalgo..." I heard him mumble.

I just stood there in shocked, how did I know that was coming?

"(Name)! Get up! Hurry we have to get back to the mansion! Tell the other" He pulled on my arm, we were eventually going so fast than we were cutting through air.

I felt something go around my waist, lifting me off the group.

"(NAME)!!"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME TOBY! ILL BE FINE, GO TELL THE OT—!"

I blacked out.

Toby's POV

"(NAME)!!" I yelled again.

"YOU MONSTER!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. He just chuckled evilly, that disgusting gross chuckled.

"i'Ve bEeN cAlLEd WoRsE..."

"WHAT DO U WANT WITH HER!?"

"ThaT iS N0N oF yOuR-...WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME ON A WEAKING!?"

He than teleported away. I fell on my knees. Crying.

I can't waste no time. I ran to the mansion.

I ran up the stairs, skipping most of them.

"GUYS, SLENDERMAN, ANYON-" I fell to my knees. My heart racing, my head going dizzy, my head was pounding I can feel it. I was holding my head in crying, being like this remind me when (Name) ran away, I still blame myself for that. Maybe we were not meant together. I heard shuffles before my head went black. I didn't pass out... but everything I was just... black.

Nobody's POV
"WHERES (NAME)!?" Jane yelled. "are you okay Toby!?" Jeff yelled. "Toby your scaring me..." Sally whimpered. "What's happening to him?!" One yelled. "PANIC ATTACK!!" "GET HIM TO THE EYELESS JACK! NOW! HIS HEART CAN STOP BEATING!"

One of the strongest, Masky. Picked him up and ran the three flights of stairs to the eyeless jacks room. "EJ! TOBY! PANIC ATTACK!" Masky yelled, walking in on him. "Put him on my bed!" Eyeless jack ran to his restroom and grabbed a wet cloth, taking off his goggles and mouth guard. "Let him rest" EJ said. "But we still don't know where (Name) is! He only knows! (Name) is apart of this family too!" "Ok Masky ohh need to calm down, just let him rest" EJ trying to push him out of his from. "NO! NO!" Masky said pushing him back. "Backup! I need back up!"

Jeff, Laughing Jack and Hoodie came in and pulled Masky back. "Dude calm down!" Jeff yelling grabbing his waist back. Laughing back having his arms and Hoodie pushing from front. Before Masky was fully out of the room he yelled
"(NAME) WENT MISSING ONCE! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!" Eyeless Jack slammed his door and locked it. He put his back against the door and slid down slowly. He put his hands to his head and cried silently. The black ooze
coming out of his sockets. He quickly wiped them away and walked out the door to join the others for dinner.

*+~~~~~~+*
How as that? I'm sorry I'm just getting into writing again, it's so cringe... hehe. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED!!!