Gilded Hero and The World Seed;A brothers final gift

A/n-I skipped a episode and this is going to be long so get comfortable and have food nearby!
_______________________________________
|No ones pov|
After getting help from the others kirito get to the top and At the top, the doors remained closed.
"Yui why won't the door open?"

"The door lacked a quest flag and is locked by system administrators,which means players were never intended to open the door!"yui said As more Guardian Knights re-spawned and surrounded them, Kirito remembered the card M/n had given him earlier, and gave it to Yui. Yui transferred the data from the card to the door and was successful in opening it. She then told him to hold her hand as it was about to teleport them.

Yui and Kirito were teleported somewhere atop the World Tree, where Yui detected M/n. Yui, in her normal form, did not have access to any mapping data of the World Tree, but knew where M/n was and guided Kirito through the corridors and exited to the branches. Kirito discovered that there was no City in the sky as claimed, thus the Grand Quest was a complete lie, and cursed Sugou Nobuyuki. They continue running until they see the cage in which M/n was held prisoner.
"Papa!"Yui yelled catching M/n's attention.

Yui destroyed the cage's opening and ran in to hug M/n. Kirito soon joined them and they were happy to be reunited.
"I missed you two so much..."M/n said kissing both their heads.
"Yui do you think you can log papa out?"

"Papa is locked down by a complicated codes that required a system console to remove it."Yui said sadly.Suddenly, Kirito turned around as he had sensed something, but the space in the cage distorted into a black space.
"Mama something bad is approaching!"Yui said as she disappeared. Kirito and M/n were forced onto the floor, where they could not move. The so-called Fairy King Oberon then appeared, whom Kirito easily recognized as Nobuyuki.

Oberon then kicked Kirito to the ground and stated they were being restrained by gravity magic that would be implemented in the next patch, though Oberon defined it to be somewhat overpowered.
"Alfheim isn't a game really...this is testing ground for developing technology for controlling human thoughts and emotions.~"Nobuyuki said with a wicked smile.
"You bastard!When I get out of this I'll fucking kill you!"M/n yelled at the false king.
"As if you can stop me!I.AM.GOD HERE!"The madman yelled with a sick laugh.

Oberon then summoned a pair of chains and attached them to M/n, after which he was lifted by the chains and left standing only on his toes. Oberon then taunted both of them.
"The NPC men can't replicat such Fear,hatred and announces as M/n."
Nobuyuki then sniffed M/n hair.
"It took so much time to replicate his scent from the real world..Haven't you noticed that he smells like spring?"M/n felt like he wanted to throw up and tried to move from the crazed Male.
"STOP TOUCHING HIM!"
Kirito ordered Oberon to stop while trying to stand up, but Oberon instead kicked him and stabbed him with his sword. Shortly afterwards, Oberon used a system command to reduce the Pain Absorption level from 10 to 8 to make Kirito start feeling pain from being stabbed. He also said that he would gradually decrease the level and at level 3 or lower, it would affect his physical body in the real world.

Oberon then returned to M/n and forcefully pulled open the top half of his kimono then taunted them even more.
"I planned on molesting his body in the real world while watching a recording myself  doing it in ALfheim."The madman began to lick his face.
"YOU FUCKING PERVERT!ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"Krirto yelled at oberon.Feeling helpless, Kirito mourned whether that was his punishment for thinking that he was the strongest game player and for believing that he had the ability to overcome the system. At that moment,M/n's brother Akihiko appeared in his head.
"Are you going to give into the power of the system...are you going to save M/n or leave him alone?"Akihiko said to kirito.
"But...I'm nothing more than a player that bastard is the GM..."