Head first into GGO

|M/n pov|
My alarm went off like every morning  and the first thing I see is Tokyo.My room has a large window giving me the perfect view of Tokyo.
I know Kazuto would like this view...
I smiled at the image of walking up to see Kazuto.
Master M/n you're agenda for today is pretty simple,you'll be going into GGO.

"I know Aoi,Tell Kazuto I'm heading in today."

Yes sir.
I sighed while walking out the took and into the kitchen to fix something for me and Deku to eat befor I go into the game.
Shit...am the i the only 18 year old who wakes up before 1pm on the weekend?
I made eggs with bacon for both of us and put in his dog bowl.A yawn escaped my lips as I swiped my finger in a horizontal motion pulling up a screen.
"Aoi I uploaded that file,give it a try i wanna see how you look."

Yes sir.

After a couple of seconds Aoi popped onto the screen.

"Perfect!Now upload your data to my phone and Nerve chair

"Perfect!Now upload your data to my phone and Nerve chair."Aoi gave a quick yes sir and the screen closed.
"See you later Deku!"Deku barked as I walked to my gaming room.
I can't allow anymore humans die...
I sat on the nerve chair and the panels on my neck opened as i leaned back,
once connected my eyes close.

Now entering GGO..

I opened my eyes to look around and near by I caught my reflection.

Damn I look good...
I smirked at me reflection and walked away.There was this feeling of being watched by other players and well they made it painfully obvious that their staring at me.
"Um hey?"waved a hand and many swarmed around me fast than deku chasing a drone.
"Oh my gosh you look just like Kayaba M/n!"

"That's because he is!"

"Will you marry me!?"

"No marry me!"

I began to panic slightly as everyone kept talking and asking me to marry them..
"HANDS OFF!"I along with other jumped at the loud voice but I knew who is was.
"Krir!"I yelled happily waving for him to come over to me.Krirto grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the swarm with a pout.
"Aw is my rose jealous~"I teased and kissed his cheek.
"Maybe and a man mistook me for a girl,thanks to the mod you did in SAO."