The World of Guns[First chapter of GGO]

|No ones pov|
A year after Sword Art Online  was cleared, online in a bar on another VRMMOgame, Gun Gale Online the players were watching the live stream of This Week's Winners, which was featuring the winner and runner up of the last Gun Gale Online tournament, called Bullet of Bullets: XeXeeD and Yamikaze. XeXeeD was giving an interview about his victory in the tournament, remarking of how the age of AGI based builds was over as opposed to the STR build, which allowed wielding stronger and heavier guns. Most of the people in the cafe showed disdain for the top player, as he had spread false rumours about AGI builds were the best option, thus most players invested in that stat.

However, once there was a break in his speech, a cloaked player stood up and took out a pistol, the cloaked player then proceeded to walk towards the television screen and give a speech about "judgement". Although, he was mocked at first, after the pistol was used to shoot the TV screen, at XeXeeD's face and, moments later, XeXeeD let out a scream of pain, clutched his chest, and disappeared due to a disconnection error, everyone became shocked. The cloaked figure then declared himself as Death Gun and that he wielded true power through the Death pistol.

A month later, while waiting for M/n to come to their date at the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, Kazuto wondered what the difference between the virtual world and reality was for M/n and M/n, who had only just arrived, answered that the difference was the amount of information.
"Sorry I was bit late,The last meeting ran a bit long."M/n said rubbing the back of his head.
"I wasn't waiting long."Kazuto said linking his arm with M/n's.

Coincidentally, they ended up wearing clothes that were the same in colour as the ones that they wore in SAO, in Kazuto's case due to Suguha washing all his other clothes. While walking through the imperial garden, they talked about the special nature of the Imperial Garden and how it was unique in Tokyo because it was completely cut off from the outside world.
"So M/n,how does is feel to be more successful than most adults?"

"Hmmm...Great I guess but I don't have much time to spend with you.."Kazuto giggles and said it wasn't a problem.
After a while, they sat down on a bench and M/n brought up the survey they had taken about what they were planning to do after graduation.
"Well I already have a job,what are you going for?"

"Hmm I want to become a designer of a new FullDrive technology!"M/n said that it would be the perfect job for him and kissed his forehead.
"M/n,we'll be together forever right?"Krirto asked with a blush and M/n chuckled.
"Of course!I was hoping that you could move in with me at some point!"They shared a laugh and then Kazuto brought up the difference in the amount of information between the virtual world and reality, M/n asked him what he why he brought it up.
"Well people sense much more from their surroundings in real life than in the virtual world.However its different for you because your sense are tuned to both."Kazuto explained while tucking a strain of his hair out the way.

Kazuto then had a flashback to around four hours ago, when Kazuto met with Kikuoka Seijirou at Salon de café. It was revealed that he was the first person to visit Kazuto, and he was pat of the Virtual Division of the government. After ordering light snacks and drinks, Seijirou informed him that a person, Shigemura Tamotsu (XeXeeD), had died while wearing the AmuSphere because of heart failure a month earlier.

Although he had not eaten in two days, a player reported him being shot at on the TV screen by a player who was watching his interview moments before his disconnection. In addition, another player happened to record the unknown player's speech through an audio blog that was published on a video site. Although Kazuto dismissed the incident as a coincidence, Seijirou quickly notified him of a second death with similar factors, such as the involvement of a player calling himself Death Gun, a speech, a pro player, and heart failure.