chapter ten

500 READS!!! This is my first vkook story and I never would've  thought it would get so many reads!
Thank u all so much!
My writing style has everything to do with obsessive people😂
Anyways enjoy this small update.

"Jungkook..jungkook..jungkook! JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin insanely yelled and ran towards jungkook.
"Wake up sweetie...." jimin slid his hands onto jungkook's bed and then cubbed jungkook's cheeks.
Jungkook didn't wake up.
Jimin smiled. "We meet again.....this must be fate.."
Jimin lifted jungkook from the hospital bed.
"Your legs..they're broken...I guess that will be handy, like that you can't run from me."
He smiled.
Jimin walked out of the room and walked into his own room.
He was careful so he didn't hurt jungkook, he held jungkook like someone would hold a baby.
He crawled ontop of his bed, underneath the blankets and hugged jungkook to his chest.
Jimin breathed out, feeling calm and relieved.
Slowly he closed his eyes and fell asleep with the love of his life in his arms.

"Doctor kim please calm down" the nervous nurse yelled.
Jimin opened his eyes and glared at doctor kim and the nurse.
"Get.out." He hissed.
Doctor kim looked beyond pissed."park jimin, why did you take patient jeon jungkook out of his room? He's in a bad state."
He cleched his teeth but held himself back to break jimin's neck.
"Because he's mine.." jimin smiled and stroked jungkook's cheek.
"HE'S MINE!!!" Doctor kim yelled, grabbed jimin's throat and threw him on the ground.
"Doctor kim!" The nurse quickly helped jimin stand and then she grabbed doctor kim's arm.
"Please calm dow-!"the nurse was interrupted by doctor kim, punching her hard in the face.
She fell down and was instanly knocked out.
Doctor kim panted.
Jimin chuckled. "..well Well doctor, aren't you strong.."
"Shut up you lowly piece of shit...I'm taking back what's mine."
He said and walked to the bed that jungkook was lying on and lifted him up.
"PUT HIM DOWN!" Jimin jumped over the nurse's body but doctor kim quickly left the room.
Jimin stood infront of the locked door.
"GIVE HIM BACK!!! JUNGKOOK COME BACK!!JUNGKOOK!!"

~to be continued~
Is it good or bad that I added a possessive jimin😂
Hope you enjoyed the chapter~
Always have time for a chat!
I take reguests for oneshots!