chapter twenty two

Jimin openend his eyes.
After a few seconds he was already deep in thought.
He slowly sat up on the couch and thought.
'With Taehyung here, I have zero chances to bond with Jungkook...i need to think of something.'
He softly rubbed his stomach, he still had a few aces.
He groaned and closed his eyes.
'Maybe I could just..flush him through the toilet because he's shit anyway, or the thrashcan..well, he is trash, so many possibilities.'
Jimin chuckled happily.
'For now, let's make them spend less and less time together..'
He thought.
Jimin openend his mouth and yelled. "TAAAEEEHYUNG!! TAAAEEE!!"

Taehyung grunted in annoyance.
He held jungkook tighter and cuddled with him, strange enough, jungkook cuddled back.
"TAAAAEHYUNG!" Jimin yelled from downstairs.
"Jezus Christ fucking pig.." taehyung hissed and slowly released jungkook from his tight hug.
"I'll be right back." He stroked Jungkook's hair and smiled sweetly.
Jungkook felt a strange feeling in his stomach.
"Okay.."He softly said, and Taehyung walked out of the room.
Jungkook rolled onto his side, curled up into a ball and bit his lip.
He tried to stop the blush that was showing up on his cheeks.

Taehyung walked downstairs, angrily opened the door and walked in the living room.
"What do you want?!" He yelled at Jimin.
"I'm thirsty..." Jimin groaned and looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes.
"..you disturbed me...for that stupid reason.. Jungkook and I finnaly had a moment!!"
Jimin evily smirked. "Oh, my bad, I'm so sorry..now grab something to drink for me will you." Jimin winked.
Taehyung flipped him off and left, a few minutes later he came back with a glass of water.
"I don't like water..." Jimin pouted.
"Too bad for you because this is all you get" Taehyung said and placed the glass of water on the table.
"Can jungkook come downstairs,I miss him and his applebutt" Jimin innocently smiled.
"Applebutt...? There is definitely something wrong with your head.. it's obviously a melon." Taehyung said proudly.
"Uhh..I think your head is fucked up, his ass doesn't look like a freaking melon.." Jimin looked at Taehyung as if he was floathing.
"And an Apple is Better? Don't think so dumbass." Taehyung replied and left the living room.

He walked upstairs and opened the door to his room.
Jungkook was fast asleep.
Taehyung smiled a bit, he softly crawled next to Jungkook and enjoyed the last few minutes before he had to go to his work.
He changed to only working overnight so that he can spend the whole day with Jungkook.
But he didn't trust Jungkook being alone with Jimin so he secretly fed Jungkook sleeping pills, and he cuffed Jimin to a door handle untill he returned.
Taehyung crawled off the bed and grabbed a few sleeping pills from his nightstand.
In the bathroom he filled a glass with water.
He placed it down and woke Jungkook up." I have some painkillers for you, have one or two." Taehyung said.
Jungkook yawned and grabbed two pills, placed them in his mouth and swallowed them with a gulp of water.
Taehyung stood up and was about to leave.
Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist.
Taehyung looked back at Jungkook.
"Can you..stay untill I fall asleep?" Jungkook refused to make eyecontact.
Taehyung was beyond happy and looked at his watch.
He had ten minutes left to make it to his work.
"Ofcourse.." He said and crawled next to Jungkook.
Jungkook smiled a bit and shut his eyes.
After twenty minutes he had fallen asleep.
Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his forehead and quietly left the room to go to his work.
But before he left he handcuffed Jimin to the door handle downstairs.

~to be continued~

Wow..a chapter with some sweet moments in it😂
Hope you enjoyed.
Writing this while I'm in a car so now I'm feeling sick.
I take story requests~
Also, I'll be making a new story (not taekook)
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤