Chapter twenty one

Jungkook openend a photobook.
The first picture he saw was of a small girl and a small boy holding hands.
It was a cute, innocent picture.
Jungkook scattered through the pages and started to notice something.
The girl that he saw in almost every picture looked very familiar to him.
It was on the tip of his tongue but he just couldn't remember it.
he closed the book and looked at the cover.
A year was written on it and what seems to be two ages, probably of the two children.
Jungkook kneeled down on the ground and started searching through all the photobooks, he grabbed one and a picture fell out.
He picked up the picture and his eyes widened.
He remembered the person.
It was his mother.
He looked at the graduation photo of his mother.
Jungkook began to sweat out of fear and harshly openend all the photobooks and quikly looked in all of them.

There were more photos of his mother.
Photos like: when she graduated, when she had a relationship and when she was pregnant.
But the photos of my mother seemed to stop after I was born.
Jungkook bit his lip.
The next photos he found were of himself.
He's had a stalker, ever since he was born..
Jungkook picked up a photo that fell out of notebooks, his hand was trembling.
On the photo was a young, smiling doctor Kim with a baby Jungkook in his arms.
Jungkook let the photo fall and covered his mouth.
A sudden feeling of nausea overcame him.
He ran out of the room, only to be met with a hard chest.
Jungkook looked up, he tried to swallow the lump that was in his throat.
Taehyung looked back at him.
"You look frightened, did jimin do something?"
Jungkook slowly nodded. "yeah.." He lied
Taehyung shook his head.
"Curse that disgusting piece of SHIT" he cursed and grabbed Jungkook's hand.
"We're going to my room kookie"
Jungkook didn't say anything and just walked with him.
Taehyung openend his door and dragged Jungkook with him.
He wrapped his arms around Jungkook, layed his head down on Jungkook's shoulders and soflty let his hands explore Jungkook's body.
He stopped at Jungkook's fine defined muscles on his stomach, giving his extra attention to that area.
Jungkook quietly reached behind him, grabbing a lamp from the nightstand.
Taehyung slid his hand down Jungkook's pants. "Hmm...you like tha-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook had already smashed a lamp against his skull.
Taehyung stood still.
Jungkook hoped he would pass out.
".....you fucking whore.." Taehyung's sweet eyes turned into an angered devil's one.
Jungkook stood there, afraid of his life, afraid of being killed.
"I waited half of my life..for just a bit of fucking affection from you!! And all you do is cry or push me away!! You're not a fucking baby Jungkook!! You're almost fully adult! But now..you're a horny teenager, so act like one, act like a horny teenager!"
Taehyung had completely lost it.
"What.....?" Jungkook said with confusion.
"Say, I'm a horny teenager."
"I'm not going to say that!" Jungkook defended himself.
"I'm a horny teenager!! Say it kookie!!" Taehyung almost screamed.
"You indeed are horny but not a teenager anymore Tae.."Jungkook said softly.
Taehyung stared at him in shock.
He began laughing and fell onto on Jungkook on his bed.
"You're so cute." He laughed and smiled at Jungkook.
He sighed softly, he had calmed down.
Jungkook was suprised by how Taehyung's personality could change so fast.
And Jungkook wondered...why his heart skipped a beat when Taehyung laughed..

~to be continued~
This chapter sucks and I know it😂 they all suck tbh.
But I try my best.
This story will maybe have 5 more chapters, and then it will end.
Maybe it will have more but I don't know yet.
Hope you enjoyed!
I take story requests!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤