chapter eighteen

Jungkook ate the food that was fed to him.
Jimin had a kind smile on his face while Taehyung looked like he could murder someone any second.
And that someone would be jimin.
Taehyung grabbed a glass filled with something that looked delicious.
"I made this especially for you kookie.." before he could give it to jungkook jimin had ripped the glass away from him.
He quickly drank the whole glass.
"I made something for jungkook already! Don't you go ruin it with this disgusting shake you made.."
Jimin glared.
"Ah.." He groaned.
"I don't feel so good.." He stood up.
Jungkook and Taehyung simply watched.
"Are you okay,  jimin? Maybe there was something rotten inside the shake." Taehyung smiled.
Jimin's eyes widened.
"You basterd..what did you put in here."
"Something strong enough to kill nasty insects like you."
Taehyung scoffed.

"W-what.." jungkook stared in disbelief.
Jimin started coughing loudly,he sank to his knees and vomited blood over the ground.
Jungkook stared in horror.
"TAEHYUNG PLEASE HELP HIM!!" He screamed.
Taehyung looked at him, shocked.
"Why should I? Why would you want that?"
"This is horrible!! I-if I drank the shake..you wanted to fucking poison me?!" Jungkook cried.
"No...no No no..darling..I knew he was going to drink it..hush now.." Taehyung sweetely said and tried to hug jungkook but jungkook pushed him away.

Taehyung began to understand that if he'd let jimin die here, that jungkook would never forgive him.
Taehyung let out a frustrated yell, stood up and dragged the loudly coughing jimin out of the room.
The door was loudly shut behind him.
Jungkook trembled, he raised his shaky hands and covered his mouth with it, trying to silence his own cries.
Jimin's blood was coathed on his bare feet, the food was spread across the floor, that was the mess that jungkook was left alone with.

~to be continued~
Should I do a random Q & A?
If so, ask me a question!
It will be answered in the next update

Sorry it's short:(
But I figured, better a short update then no update!
Also I was thinking about writing a Peter pan fanfic, of course it's yandere😂 (not my idea, I saw a fanfic about it)
Anyways hope you enjoyed!
I take requests
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤