chapter seventeen

"Shh...just open up that pretty mouth of yours and make me feel good.." taehyung smirked.
Jungkook glared at him.
"Buy a sex doll or something.."
Taehyung's smirk disappeared instantly.
"I don't want some plastic sex doll..I want you, your warmth..your soft skin.." he said while touching jungkook's body all over.
Jungkook slapped his hands away. "I am done with your hornyness!! Like are you a teenager or something! I'm a teenager and even in not that horny, you're horny like 24/7!" Jungkook ranted.
"You saying horny so many times is making me even harder.." Taehyung whispered.
Jungkook made a face of disgust and pushed Taehyung as hard as he could.
Taehyung fell on his ass,  he grunted and looked at jungkook.
"Don't FUCKING test me jungkook! You're very good at making me angry, you know that..?" He stood up and put his pants back on.
"How about you just stay in this room for a whole week hm? As punishment."
"Wha-" jungkook stammered but didn't finish his sentence.
"Good boys get good things, and now you're not a good boy..so guess what you get."
Jungkook shrugged slowly.
"Bad things..." Taehyung said and walked out of the room, slammed the door behind him and then locked it.
Jungkook was left alone.

A day had passed and jungkook had already more then enough.
He was hungry and thirsty and really bored.
Staring at a white wall all day sure makes a day seem like a whole week.
Taehyung and jimin didn't come all day, he didn't hear them either, it was like they...left him here.
With that in mind jungkook started to panic a bit, if they left, he could die here.
He managed to have a little bit of Faith in the two of them and hoped they would come.
Weird..is he missing them?
No,but jungkook just doesn't want to die.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.
He had fallen asleep, with his back against the wall.
He groaned, his back hurted like hell.
He stretched his arms but quickly dropped them as the door opened.
There stood a smiling jimin and a calm Taehyung.
"Morning cookie, I hope these 5 days have made your mind up a bit so you'll behave"
Jungkook blinked, he's been in this room for already five days? No wonder he had no energy left and felt like he was starving.
"Look what we made you!~" jimin happily sung and showed a plate full of breakfast.
Jungkook's stomach growled.
He needed good right now.
"For me..?"
They nodded and sat down on their knees in front of Jungkook.
Jimin grabbed a spoon and scooped some food on it,  He softly blew so that the food wasn't too hot.
Jungkook opened his mouth, waiting for the food to come.
Jimin shook his head. "Not so fast..there are two things you need to do before you can eat. One-"
"He needs to find out for himself what he needs to do, a bad boy must do this to become a good boy again."
Taehyung said, interrupting jimin.
Jungkook looked at the two and then slowly spoke up.
"..I'm sorry...?" He said more as in a question but both jimin and Taehyung nodded approvingly.
Jungkook didn't know what he had to do so he looked at jimin for a hint.
Jimin pointed to his own lips and jungkook immediately understood.
He didn't care at the moment, all he cared about now was food, and this must be done for the food.
Jungkook have Taehyung and jimin a kiss on the lips.
Taehyung smiled.
"Good boy.."
Jungkook shivered, when jimin and Taehyung say that it really makes them sound like a huge pervert.

~to be continued~

Haha I'm so inactive :) I'm very sorry people😂
What do you all think about Israel winning the eurosongfestival?
Anyways.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
I take oneshot requests;)
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤