You Can Protect All of Us

Raymond Reddington's POV

"Raymond, please. You can protect Raymie, Beth, and me." Lizzie pleaded me while she watched Beth, our beautiful 2 year old baby girl sleeping in my lap. She has big blue eyes and beautiful brown hair, just like her mother. I gently placed Beth in her crib and pressed my lips against her small forehead. I walked out of her room and turned to face my wife

"Lizzie, you know they're in danger just because they're our children." Lizzie barely creaked open the door to Raymie's room and smiled at his sleeping figure. I hold Lizzie close and remember the day we first introduced our children to the task force.

..........................

FLASHBACK

I held my 6 year-old son in my arms. I pointed to myself "Who am I?" Raymie squealed "Daddy!" I laughed and pointed to Lizzie "Who's that, Raymie?" He smiled "Mama!" I pointed to Dembe. "Who's that?"

Both Beth and Raymie squealed "Bam-Ba!!" Lizzie laughed "Looks like you have a new nickname, Dembe." He smiled "I do not mind it." I walked over to Agent Mojtabai. Donald smiled "Well, we have a mini-Red here now!" Lizzie held Beth in her arms. She pointed to Ressler "Who's that, Beth?"

Beth squealed "Ressie!" Donald laughed and looked at Lizzie. "Can she walk yet?" She shrugged "Let's find out." Donald knelt down to Beth and opened his arms. "Come here, Beth! Come to Ressie!" Lizzie put Beth down and watched the little girl. Beth toddled over to Ressler.

Donald scooped up Beth in his arms and tickled her. She squealed "Ress-ieeee!!" Samar smiled "Could this little bundle of sweetness be Liz and Reddington's princess?" Lizzie smiled "That's right. And the miniature Raymond Reddington over there is our son, Raymie." She said pointing to the 6-year old boy who was now in Aram's arms. Raymie smiled "Aram!!" Donald pouted "So the mini-Red calls Aram by his real name, but Beth calls me Ressie?" Lizzie and I laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

....................................

Lizzie sighed "Ressler's gonna miss being called "Ressie"" I shook my head. "No. Because Donald's going to adopt her. And Aram gets to adopt Raymie." Lizzie looked at a stick drawing Beth made. Ressler was holding her in his arms. It said "Me, Mommy, Daddy, Raymie, Bam-Ba and Ressie." Her phone rang

"Keen."

"Is Beth ready for Ressie to take her home with him?" She sighed "I just have to pack her things. But yes, she's ready. And tell Aram Raymie's ready too."