Skylar Ressler

The pic above is Sky.

Donald Ressler's POV

Nothing could describe how happy I am now. I finally have a daughter of my own. And unlike Natalie, Skylar really is an innocent orphan girl.

I drive to the agency. Holly smiles "You must be Agent Ressler. Mr. Reddington told us about you. Just sign these papers and we'll bring Skylar out front." I sign the forms then return them to the front desk as Holly comes back holding a 4 year old girl with blonde hair and sky-blue eyes.

"Agent Ressler, this is Skylar, your new daughter. Congratulations." I thank her and take Skylar in my arms. Her sky-blue eyes stare at me "Da-da?" Tears of joy stream down my face as I grin down at her. "Yes, Sky Ressler. I'm your father."

............................

I take Sky to the Reddington home. Beth smiles as she opens the door "Ressie! Who's that?" I grin at Beth. "Beth, this is Sky, my daughter." She grins "Yay! You have a little princess of your own now! Can I hold her, Ressie?" I nod.

Beth holds her for a few seconds, then Sky starts to cry.

"Da-da!" I take Sky into my arms. "It's okay, Princess, I'm here."

Red comes into the room, he smiles. "I see you trusted my word and adopted her. After what you've been through, Donald, you deserve to be her father." I grin "Thank you, Reddington. You have no idea how much this means to me." He smiles

"My pleasure, Ressler. It's the least I can do to help you cope with Audrey's death." I smile.

.................................

After a few hours visiting Red, Liz, Beth, Raymie, and Dembe, I look down at the 4-year old girl in my arms. Sky yawns, I look at Red "I better take her home. She's getting tired. Red, I'll never be able to thank you enough for this. Sky's my world." Red smiles and nods.

Beth whispers "Bye, Sky. It was nice meeting you." Raymie nods

"Yeah, bye Sky. Sweet dreams."

I drive her home and gently place her in the bed that once was Beth's. I tuck her in and run my hands through her blonde hair, then press my lips on her forehead. "Goodnight, Sky. My little princess."

"I love you, Da-da."

"Love you too, little agent."

I close the door to her room. I begin to think of the possibility of my daughter being my partner in the FBI when she's old enough. "Hmm, Agent Ressler?" I shake my head.

"No, they already call me that. It would be too confusing. Agent Sky, yeah, I think I like that."

The Son and Daughter of ReddingtonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara