Tyler King

Raymond Reddington's POV

Minutes later, before we manage to exit the suite, I see Tyler King. "Oh hell." I mutter. Tyler's men injects a sedative into Beth and Raymie. Beth winces "Ouch! What the hell?" Her eyes grow heavy. "What......is.....this?" Tyler carries her in his arms and signals one of his men to follow him with Raymie. I mumble "Ask Donald to go undercover and find that auction."

.........................

Beth's POV

A couple of men are brushing my hair. "Really, I don't mind taking your time, but you gentlemen are being far too slow. I could take a nap at this rate!" I hear one of the men mutter "Did Tyler really want the boy AND this little brat?"

I raise my brow "Now you're being rude." Raymie's getting his tux measured. He looks at the man with the tape measure. "Don't harm the merchandise, boys." I giggle. "Honestly, Raymie. We're more valuable then any of these stolen paintings, stolen jewelry, forged documents." I look at the man brushing my hair. "My father, Red Reddington, would say I'm priceless. You're wasting your time. You can't put a price tag on me or Raymie."

..................................................

Donald Ressler's POV

I walk into the auction and immediately spot Beth and Raymie. Beth is sitting in a chair, wearing a long black dress. Her arms are crossed. Raymie is sitting next to her wearing a black tux. "Do those kids belong to who I think they belong to?"

Tyler King smiles "You're obviously an observant man, Seth Matthews. Yes, this is Beth and Raymie Reddington. Son and daughter of the infamous Concierge of Crime, Raymond "Red" Reddington." Beth smiles at me and tilts her head "You look nice in a tux." Tyler looks at her, then at me. "I'm sorry, do you two know each other?"

I nod. "Unfortunately, yes. Her and Reddington were looking for Tom Keen once. Red's princess is a little too much trouble for me, and most likely out of my price range." I walk away.

......................

Beth's POV

"She's cute." I spot a young man looking at me. Is he a brat, like Natalie? He comes into my view and smiles at me. "Hi. I'm Harrison Lee." I nod slowly. "Beth Reddington. But you probably already know that."

Harrison smiles at Tyler King. "She may be out of Mr. Seth's price range, but they're not in mine."

"Okay, our next items up for bid. These children are the son and daughter of the famous Concierge of Crime. Elizabeth "Beth" Davina Reddington and Raymond "Raymie" Alexander Reddington. We'll start the bid at $1,000."

I burst "Really? Only $1,000? Hell, I'm the daughter of Red Reddington! I'm priceless!" The bids increase, then I hear something I wish I didn't.

Tyler King shouts "I knew it! Seth Matthews is an imposter! He's a FBI field agent!" I watch sadly as Ressie runs out the building. Harrison Lee looks at Ressler, then back up at me.

Raymie and I are placed back into our display cases. A few minutes later, I spot him. "Ressie!" He places two fingers on his lips, signaling me to quiet down. He quietly comes toward mine and Raymie's display cases. "How?......How do you open these things?" I hear gunfire, which can only mean one thing. Dad's found us. I hear Dembe's voice

"Raymond! Go! You and Elizabeth go find Little Raymond and Beth!" Dad's shotgun fires at our display cases until they break.

"Dad! Mom!" Dad hugs me and Raymie, then Mom and Dembe take us away from him. Dad tells Dembe "Get my family out of here! I have to find Tyler King and give him what he so desperately deserves." I get away from Dembe and follow Dad.

........................

Raymond Reddington's POV

"Tyler, your brother Francis sold me to Yaabari. A few moments later, my wife kills Yaabari before he could even put a bullet to my head. So why the hell did you even try to sell my children, knowing deep inside your mind I would find you."

"Dad!" Tyler fires his pistol at my Beth, my princess, my shooting star, my wildfire. She looks down, her dress is stained with blood. The minute I hear the gunshot, I immediately look behind me. "Beth!" Her big blue eyes stare at me. "Daddy....." she falls down to the floor. I fire my pistol at Tyler King, then rush toward my shooting star.

"Beth! No, don't leave me, Princess. Beth, stay with me." Tears fill my eyes. This can't be happening. I already lost a daughter in the past, I can't lose a daughter again. I blink them away. No, Beth is a strong little girl. "Elizabeth Davina Reddington, please wake up!"

I carry her to Dembe and the others. Raymie gasps "Beth! Dad, who did this to my sister?"

"Tyler King." Lizzie's fighting back tears. "No! My baby girl!" Dembe looks at me. "Raymond, Elizabeth, there is a chance we can still save your daughter. There is a hospital not far from here."

..............................

The doctor turns to Lizzie and I. "Mr. and Mrs. Reddington, your daughter has lost a lot of blood. She'll need a blood transfusion. May I ask, what blood type is Beth?"

"B negative. Doctor, please. Beth is our only daughter. She can't die!"

"I hope that never happens. Mr. Reddington? Is something wrong?" Lizzie sighs "Doctor, my husband has lost his daughter in the past when he was married before. He sees our daughter Beth as his second chance to be the father of a little girl. That's why he's been so careful with her. Beth is his little princess."