PINK DRESS

"Ag'ain with the pink?" I heard Harry say.

I looked up from my phone to Harry. I found him leaning smiling down at me as I sat on the couch. I locked my Iphone. He was talking about my pink dress. It was the only nice thing I could wear to a party like this.

"Oh, yeah. Hi" I said, blushing. "It was the only thing I had in my closest"

"That's jus't a lie" Harry commented, smirking.

I smiled.

"Have you seen my closet?" I asked him.

"No" Harry said. "But I know yeh have more than that"

"Says the person who wears the the same boots everyday" I said back, insulting him.

Harry chuckled at my response.

"Ah, witty aren't yeh?" Harry asked me, surprised. "They're my fav'orite"

"I can tell" I replied.

Harry sat down beside me on the couch. I moved a little bit away from him as I grew uncomfortable and self-conscience of myself in his presence. I suspected Harry knew that as well.

"We don't talk that much do we?" Harry asked me.

"We don't. Usually it's you singing and me taking pictures" I answered him, making fun of our professions.

"I can take pictures too" Harry joked along.

"Not while singing" I added.

"Who says? Do yeh have your camera with yeh?" Harry asked.

"Yeah" I said. "Why?"

"Can I see it?" He asked.

I took out my Polaroid camera from my bag. I handed it over to him. Harry flicked a switch on the camera, opening it. He raised it to his eyes.

"Meet me'h in the hallwayyy" Harry sang to me.

I blushed, smiling. SNAP! The camera clicked as Harry took a picture of me. The photo rolled out.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, giggling.

"Prov'ing I can do both" Harry said.

Harry looked at the picture. His green eyes examining me made me more nervous. He probably thought I was just another photo of a girl.

"Yeh look pretty here" Harry said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised. "Let me see"

Harry passed me the photo. I stared at it. I felt Harry watching my reaction. I wasn't so bad in it. Harry actually had the right timing and angle when he took it.

"You got a good angle, that's why" I explained.

"Or yeh just look pretty when yeh smile" Harry disagreed, giving me a sly smile.

"I think it's the first one" I joked.

Harry and I let out a chuckle. It hit me this might be the last time I'll ever see him. Last time I might ever get to tell him I like him. A part of me warned me not to. Another part of me was screaming at me to.

"Umm-" I started to say but was cut off my another woman's voice.

"HARRY!" I heard Camille call out to Harry.

We both looked up to see her. Harry got up to hug her. I watched as he smiled wide while embracing her. It was obvious he liked her. What was I thinking? Was I about to confess to someone who clearly liked someone else? I felt stupid and ashamed of myself. Of course, he wouldn't like me. Camille was everything I wasn't. Beautiful. Fun to be around. Confident. No wonder why all the boys like her.

"Yeh came" Harry said in a joyful voice to Camille.

"Yeah!" Camille responded. "I wouldn't miss it for anything"

Camille looked to me. I was still sitting on the couch. I stood up.

"Who's this?" Camille asked.

"Y/n" I said, introducing myself to her. "I worked with Harry on his Polaroid tour book"

"Oh, so you're a photographer?" Camille asked me, smiling.

"Yeah" I said, nodding my head.

"I love photographers" Camille commented. "I especially love it when they take photos of me naked" She joked.

I didn't know whatever to laugh or be in shock from her joke. All I knew that I was confused and intimidated a bit. Harry let out a chuckle.

"She's a model" Harry told me, referring to Camille.

"Oh, that makes sense" I said. "Never shot people naked before"

"I'll be your model if you want to" Camille offered.

"Shes mine, C" Harry said to her.

C and H. They have nicknames for each other. Something I'll never have with him.

"You're right" Camille said, looking to me again. "You should come take pictures of H when he has a concert here. It's a good idea H"

"Wonder'ful Idea" Harry complemented her. "Will yeh?" Harry asked me.

They both stared at me. How can't I refuse in front of them?

"Why not?" I smiled at them.

"Yay!" Camille cheered to us. "Ooh H I saw Grimmy on the way in. We should talk to him"

"Al'right" Harry said before looking to me. "I'll call yeh about the concert"

"Yeah" I said, without thinking.

I watched him leave me with Camille holding onto his arm.

Stupid, I thought to myself. I'm so stupid.