PINK SHEETS

He was an angel. He was a damn angel. He looked like one sleeping peacefully in my bed.

I stood in the doorway of my bedroom, holding a cup of chamomile tea in my hand as I watched Harry. I always drank tea whenever I needed to diminish hangovers. I made Harry tea as well. By the time I reckon he will wake up, the tea will probably be cold. I didn't bother waking Harry up. I knew he had a busy day. He had a concert tonight. He would also be leaving me tonight. I didn't dwell on that fact. It was just one of the consequences of starting a relationship in the middle of tour.

Harry moved around in bed, shuffling around my white and pink patterned blanket as rays of sunlight fell on his face. I heard him let out a mumble. For a moment, Harry remained still on my bed. Next, he shuffled the blanket around. His head peeked on top of the blanket, giving us a clear view of each other. His eyes were squinted together, slightly opened.

"Morning" I smiled to him.

"M'orning" Harry said in a sleepy raspy voice. "How drunk were we?"

"Drunk enough we couldn't drive home yesterday" I said trying to be charming but failing. "Our cars are still parked next to the restaurant"

Harry pushed himself up, sitting in bed. His front curls fell onto his forehead, almost covering his eyes. I chuckled.

"That drunk?" Harry asked, brushing his curls back.

"It's better safe than sorry" I said, trying to enlighten the situation.

It was also better that we didn't end up having sex last night either. It would be more awkward than it is now.

"It's nine by the way" I added. "If you need to leave, I understand. You have a concert tonight and-"

"I'll stay" Harry said, cutting me off.

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"Of cou'rse" Harry said, looking down at my bed. "I like these pink sheets"

"Thanks. Picked them myself" I blurted out.

He looked up to me. I regretted saying that now.

"We should get our cars first" Harry said. "We don't need any parking tickets"

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "I made you tea and you probably will have a massive headache in a second"

"I'll risk it" Harry said, giving me a sly smile.

"Okay" I nodded. "I'll be in the kitchen"

I walked away from my bedroom to the kitchen, leaving Harry.

What was wrong with me? Harry was in my bedroom. He slept here. We got drunk together. I shouldn't act all awkward and fidgety around him after all that yet I am. Then again, Harry always had this effect on me. I guess I was acting more strange and had no control of what I was saying because I wasn't really in control. Everyone else was.

Harry was forced to leave again tonight. Leave me. Only after one night. It was surreal. I finally got to be with Harry and he was about to leave me. I knew I shouldn't think like this and it's my fault since I walked right into this situation but it wasn't fair. I wanted Harry. I didn't care if I was selfish.

"Yeh ready?" I heard Harry say.

I turned around to see him all dressed. That was fast.

"Yeah" I said. "I'm ready"

Here I go again. Acting under Harry's spell.
                                 . . .
"Y/N!" Clare and Sarah cheered my name when Harry and I walked into the arena.