PINK LIPSTICK

I keep pushin' forwards

But he keeps pullin' me backwards

(Nowhere to turn, no way)

(Nowhere to turn, no)

Now I'm standing back from it

I finally see the pa-

I turned the radio off. As much as I wanted to listen to Dua Lipa telling me not to meet the one person that was holding me back from more, I couldn't take her advice. I wish I could. I wish I could I turn my car around in the street and go home. I wish I wasn't parked in front of the restaurant I was already late to meet someone in. I wish I could leave Harry alone in the restaurant like he left me alone for almost a month. I wished but I couldn't. I promised him that I would give us a chance.

I turned my car key and took it out of the ignition. I looked in my driving mirror to check if my makeup needed an fixing. There was a little smudge of pink lipstick around my lips. I used my pinky finger to fix it. Once I did, I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and my car key. I opened my side door, stepping out taking both items with me. I closed the door and locked my car. I put the key in my bag. I turned around, looking at the restaurant's door.

I sighed. I needed alcohol.

I walked inside the restaurant, I didn't spot Harry sitting at any table. A restaurant waiter walked up to me.

"Do you need a table or are you meeting someone?" The dirty blonde waiter asked to me. 

"I'm meeting someone" I said to him. "He said the reservation was under Styles"

The waiter smiled at me.

"I know who. Follow me" He said.

The waiter walked away from me. I walked after him. He walked to the back staircase, which I didn't know existed with the amount of times I've been here before. I walked slowly up the stairs in my heels after him. There were only a few tables on the second floor. Harry stood up from the one nearest to the back. We walked toward each other. Harry's eyes lit up when he saw me. He smiled and blushed at me. I guess he was as surprised as I was. I thought he was going to be late.

"Hi!" I smiled to him. "You're here before me"

"Sur'prised?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah" I answered. "I know you're forgetful sometimes"

"Yeh remembered" Harry smiled at me.

"Hard not to forget" I said. "How long have you been waiting?"

"About ten minutes" Harry said as we walked to the table. "For a second I thought yeh wouldn't come"

"For a second I thought that too" I added.

"What made yeh change your mind?" Harry asked having a slight smirk on his lips.

"Alcohol" I answered bluntly.

Harry let out a chuckle.

"Here" Harry said pulling out my chair for me to sit down.

"Oh, thanks" I said, blushing.

I sat down in the chair. I pulled myself in. Harry was trying to act very gentleman tonight. Giving us a chance must mean more than I imagined he would.

I unbuttoned and took my coat off? letting it hang off the chair. Harry sat down, blushing more than ever when he saw my dress.

"What?" I asked him.

"Your dress" He pointed out. "It's black"

"Yeah. You thought I would wear the pink one?" I asked referring to the one I wore to his party.