PINK ICE CREAM

"Y/N!" Harry called me from the end of the hallway.

We ran across the hallway up to each other. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me. I nuzzled my head into his neck. His soft curls brushed my cheeks. God, I missed him. The past two weeks have been nothing but torture.

For the first few days, I didn't even hear from him. He texted me that he was busy talking to Jeffery about us. Luckily, Harry and Jeff arranged a deal that Harry would have a low profile for the next month. Meaning, Harry and I couldn't be seen kissing or holding hands in public. I didn't mind it. I was one for public displays of affection except in this moment. I missed him too much to care in this moment.

I let go my grip off Harry. He did not on the other hand.

"H" I said.

He wouldn't budge.

"H" I repeated. "You're going to cut off my blood supply"

Harry unwrapped his arms from me. He looked at me.

"S'orry" He apologized. "I missed yeh so much"

"I did too" I smiled at him.

Harry started to lean in to kiss me but we were interrupted by Nicole.

"I got our hotel room" Nicole said to me.

Harry and I looked to her. I scratched the back of my head.

"But you're probably going to be with Harry" Nicole added.

Harry turned to me, his green eyes staring into my eyes.

"Will yeh?" Harry asked me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I responded back.

Maybe that I never slept in the same bed with him before, I thought to myself.

Harry smiled at me. I looked down to our hands as he intertwined our fingers together. I looked back up to him.

"So tell me'h," Harry spoke. "What did I miss?"
                                . . .
No hugging. No kissing. No holding hands. Keep your distance from each other. Those were Jeff's rules for now. They were easier said than done.

Harry, Nicole, Mitch, Sarah, Clare and I all went out for ice cream together. I got strawberry ice cream. Harry got burnt caramel and chocolate honeycomb. My other favorite flavor. Harry walked with Clare in front of the group. Nicole and I were not too far from them.

"You're not bothered?" Nicole asked me as I licked the pink ice cream off my spoon.

"About what?" I asked. "About the heat?"

"No, you idiot" Nicole insulted me. "Don't you want to be next to Harry?"

"Yeah" I answered. "But it's only for a little while"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "You're sure Jeff is not going to continue to lie to you?"

Nicole and I stopped walking.

"I don't think so" I said, shaking my head. "Even if he did, Harry wouldn't allow that. What is up with you?"

"Just my instincts" Nicole stated before walking again. "I don't want you to get hurt again"

I walked along with her, smiling.

It was sweet of Nicole wanting to protect me. She didn't have to care that much. I trusted Harry.

"Thanks, Nic. But I'm sure I can take of myself" I told her.

Nicole smirked to herself.

"Liar"
                                . . ,
Jetlag was being a bitch. Ever since we got back from ice cream, I was hit with sleepiness. Harry thought it was cute. I had to lean on him when we got into the hotel. I practically crashed onto Harry's hotel bed. I didn't even take my shoes off.

I nuzzled my head into the pillows, letting my hair fall on my face. I was too weak to open my eyes. I felt Harry sit on the bed next to me.

"How early did yeh wake up today?" Harry asked me. "It's only four now"

"Three" I said under my breath.

I heard Harry chuckle.

"Here" Harry said.

I felt my sneakers be taken off. The space on the bed next to me became heavy as I began to sink a bit into it. It was Harry. He laid on the bed. I could tell since I felt his green eyes burn into me as he stared at me.

I sighed.

"Stop looking at me" I told him.

"S'orry. I jus't missed yeh" Harry said.

I felt Harry move the hair that fell on my face behind my ear.

"I still didn't get to kiss yeh" Harry mentioned.

I moved closer to him.

It was true. We still didn't kiss. Nicole and Jeff's stupid rules got in the way of that. Jeff and Nicole weren't here though.

I opened my eyes, squinting at him.

"Kiss me then" I said to him. "Before I fall asleep"

Harry smiled. He cupped my cheeks, leaning in to kiss me. His soft lips met mine. It was a gentle yearning kiss. A slow burn of passion existed between us. I didn't feel any pressure with Harry. In fact, I only felt the opposite.

Harry slowly drew his lips away from mine. My eyes remained closed.

"Go to sleep love" Harry said. "I'll wake you soon"

I nodded and nuzzled my head into the pillow, smiling to myself.

Two weeks. Two weeks away from him was all worth it.