PINK PURSE

*Y/N'S POV*

I seriously needed to go shopping for dresses. It would be better if I met them in a dress, not in a short black skirt. I couldn't help but think that I looked a bit . . . slutty. Maybe I should tell Harry to cancel, or at least for pick another day for me to meet his family. By then I would have some actual decent clothes and look presentable. Not some-

"Yeh look amazing" I heard Harry say behind me.

I nearly jumped when I heard him. It was as if Harry was reading my thoughts. He was probably just saying that to make me feel better.

I turned around to see Harry leaning against the door frame. His arms were crossed. My body blocked me from seeing him in the mirror I was looking in.

"I'm pretty sure you're lying" I said to him. "I think I'll only look amazing if I went to a club"

Harry chuckled at my response. He uncrossed his arms and walked over to me. He looked down at what I wore. I looked to the side, crossing my arms trying to disguise how uncomfortable I was. I always felt put under a microscope whenever Harry stared at me.

"What makes yeh say that?" Harry asked, stepping closer to me. "What's wrong?"

I looked to him, parting my lips wanting to explain but I couldn't. How could I explain I didn't want to meet his family when I asked to in the first place?

"Tell me'h" Harry said, pushing the right side of my hair back behind my ear. "Yeh can tell me'h anything"

"Can we. . .Can we not go tonight?" I asked him. "I just don't feel ready enough"

Harry squinted his eyes at me, not understanding my words.

"Ready enough?" Harry asked. "Yeh wanted to meet my mum and sister"

"I know I asked. It's just their your family" I said, trying to explain. "I know how much they mean to you and if they don't like me I thought you would-"

"Leave yeh?" Harry asked, finishing my sentence.

I nodded my head slowly. I looked down, trying to hide my embarrassment.

If anyone can influence Harry the most, it was his family. He was a mama's boy. It was clear to see. If Anne didn't like me and she told Harry about it, I knew there would be a chance of him breaking up with me. I had to face Camille, Jeff and his fans to be with Harry. His family was the last thing that could separate us. I wanted to be done with all obstacles. I wanted to be done with it immediately but somehow I didn't have the strength to yet.

"I know I sound stupid" I said under my breath. "But their your family and they are more important and-"

"They're going to love you" Harry said, cutting me off.

I looked up to him. His green eyes burned into mine.

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"Trust me'h" Harry said. "I'm the most pickiest of them. If I love yeh, they will"

Love? He loves me? He said if he loved me. If. He could be saying that only to make me feel better but I couldn't help yet smile at the possibility of it.

"If you love me?" I asked, pointing his words out to him. "You said 'if I love you, they will'"

Harry looked down, smirking to himself. I put him in an awkward situation. Oh no. This was worse going to dinner dressing as a slut. Anne would notice Harry was in a bad mood and would blame me. I had to retract my words.

"It's okay if you don't" I told him. "It's too soon so I wouldn't expect you to say it but if you do-"

"I do" Harry said, lifting his head up to me. "I do . . . love yeh"

I smiled, blushing. I felt blood rush to my head from how excited and happy I was.

He loves me. He admitted it.

"Wanted to say it to yeh in front of my mum" Harry added. "But if yeh don't want to go-"

"I want to" I stated. "I want to go now. I just have to grab my purse and put on my heels"

Harry smiled at me.

"I'll start the car" Harry said, having a little smirk on his lips.

Harry walked out of my room. I went to my closet, bending down to grab my white heels. I went over to my bed, sitting down. I slid on my heels. My pink YSL purse and my phone was beside me on the bed. I reached over for both. I stood up, holding my phone in my right hand and purse in my left. I walked over to my mirror for the last time. I smiled, looking at myself.

It didn't matter what people thought. All that mattered was that Harry loves me and somehow, that was everything I needed.
                                 . . .
*HARRY'S POV*

They liked her. I could tell they did. Gemma already said out loud in the first ten minutes that she was happy Y/N and I were together. Gemma kept asking Y/N how much of a nuisance I was when we first met and when we worked together. Trick was on Gemma. Y/N said nothing bad about me all night. Gemma of course told Y/N of our childhood, especially the embarrassing ones of me. I took it in stride. I told Y/N embarrassing stories of Gemma too.

Mum seemed fond of her. Mum looked like she adored her. She kept complimenting Y/N on how beautiful and kind she was. The way she talked to Y/N proved it. I already told my mum about her before the dinner. She was happy to meet her as she was happy to hear about her.

"I'll pay" I said, standing up from the table.

"You better" Gemma threatened me as a joke.

Y/N chuckled to herself.

"I'll come with you" Mum offered, getting up from her seat.

We left Gemma and Y/N by themselves as we went to the front register counter to pay for our dinner. There was no one behind the counter so my mum and I waited until there was.

"She loves you" My mum said out of the blue.

I smiled, being caught off guard.

Usually when I brought my girlfriends to meet my family, mum would ask me if I see myself being with them in the future. I was expecting her to ask that, not say this.

"Yeh think she does?" I asked her. "She didn't tell me'h she does"

"I can tell she does. The way she is around you. Her eyes light up every time she talks about you" Mum mentioned. "It's not hard to see that"

I looked down, smirking to myself.

She loves me. She only needed time to say it.

"Are you going to tell her?" Mum asked me.

"About what?" I asked, lifting my head to her. "I already told her I love her"

"Not that, honey" She answered. "About New York"

New York. I had to be in New York for a month. It was all meetings about my record deal and next album. I wanted to tell Y/N but I couldn't find the right time too. I just came home from tour and seeing her all happy tonight made me not want to ruin it. Besides, I had to leave for New York in two months. I had some time until then.

I shook my head.

"Not yet" I answered my mum's question. "At one point I will"

"You need tell her soon" My mum advised me. "I don't want you or her to get hurt"

I smiled, looking to my mum.

"I will" I told her. "I only need the right moment to"

"I hope you do" Mum said. "I like you two together. I want to see you settle down for once"

I chuckled, realizing something.

Settling down. I was ready to. I wanted to settle down. Y/N made me want to. For the first time, I wanted to settle down. I wanted to settle down with Y/N.